Thread: Sugared Ginger

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I can mow through a pound in about a week, it varies as to sweetness depending on the supplier.
    I don't have much of a sweet tooth so this could have been just fine for most people. I put it in my food processor for BBQ sauce and I just finely diced it and added it to the marinade for my stir-fry. It really did add something to both applications.

Usually I just use fresh ginger root but this was subtly different.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I don't have much of a sweet tooth so this could have been just fine for most people. I put it in my food processor for BBQ sauce and I just finely diced it and added it to the marinade for my stir-fry. It really did add something to both applications.

Usually I just use fresh ginger root but this was subtly different.
    I have the sweet tooth from hell and i also like hot spicy food so this stuff is great.

3. #13 Go 
    Has any one ever tried dried sugared ginger root? This stuff is great, almost addictive. I'm sure it would be real good for people trying to stop smoking!
    Very hard to keep lit.
    ________
    UPSKIRT VIDS
    Last edited by obx; 03-21-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Has any one ever tried dried sugared ginger root? This stuff is great, almost addictive. I'm sure it would be real good for people trying to stop smoking!
    I tasted a piece of this "food" about fifteen minutes ago and all that I can say is that we should hold a memorial service for your taste buds because they have clearly died. This crap (and I am sorry for any insult that real crap might feel by association) is perhaps one of the more vile things I have ever ingested. Put it this way, if the morsel I gagged down had been infested with maggots it would have been a value-add to the experience.

At any rate, I immediately disposed of the remainder of the bag by wrapping it in two layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil, a Ziploc freezer bag, and a layer of duct tape, and tossing it into the trashcan outside. I general compost biodegradable items, but I was afraid that this shit would kill off all of the beneficial microbes and turn my compost bin into a hazardous waste dump.

If you feel any addiction to this detestable comestible, Rock, I suggest that you try weaning yourself off of it by eating something more appetizing, like monitor lizard saliva.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Tell us what you really think. :D

:D:D
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I tasted a piece of this "food" about fifteen minutes ago and all that I can say is that we should hold a memorial service for your taste buds because they have clearly died. This crap (and I am sorry for any insult that real crap might feel by association) is perhaps one of the more vile things I have ever ingested. Put it this way, if the morsel I gagged down had been infested with maggots it would have been a value-add to the experience.

At any rate, I immediately disposed of the remainder of the bag by wrapping it in two layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil, a Ziploc freezer bag, and a layer of duct tape, and tossing it into the trashcan outside. I general compost biodegradable items, but I was afraid that this shit would kill off all of the beneficial microbes and turn my compost bin into a hazardous waste dump.

If you feel any addiction to this detestable comestible, Rock, I suggest that you try weaning yourself off of it by eating something more appetizing, like monitor lizard saliva.
    Monkeys have no taste, I just finished eating a whole bunch!

Monkeys have no taste, I just finished eating a whole bunch!
    Right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBvCPTK1MmY
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Right.
    Did you wash your hands first? Monkeys have been known to roll poop into balls and throw it.:D

Did you wash your hands first? Monkeys have been known to roll poop into balls and throw it.:D
    True, true! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.