Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1 4 of the past 5 Presidential elections... 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    the American people gave the Democrats more votes than the Republicans.

    In 4 of the last 5 Presidential elections the American people wanted the Democrats in the WH.

    Just stating the facts, thats all.

    Do you really think the American people will give the GOP the votes this time ? ...of course not.

    There is ONE reason the stats are not 5 of the last 5 ...and that reason is 9-11.

    Discuss:

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Bleda
    Guest
    What's there to discuss? That's not how elections work in America.

    And I suggest you look around this site and see how much of the electoral vote various winning Presidents actually received.
    Last edited by Bleda; 07-21-2010 at 05:38 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    What's there to discuss? That's not how elections work in America.

    And I suggest you look around this site and see how much of the electoral vote various winning Presidents actually received.
    I was just stating what the American people wanted, thats all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    I was just stating what the American people wanted, thats all.
    Good idea. We all know that what Boobus Americanus wants is what is best.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,816
    You know, you post that same shit every fucking time you come back here, asswipe.

    Conveniently forgetting that pesky Electoral College thing again, as usual. And the fact that Ross Perot didn't exactly make '92 a normal election year.

    Guess what? From 1968 to 1988, the Republicans were five out of six in the popular vote in presidential elections. There's only ONE reason why it wasn't six of six - Watergate.

    Discuss.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    I was just stating what the American people wanted, thats all.
    No, you were telling us what you wanted in the next election cycle. Think of it another way: In the 1992 and 1996 elections, the Democrat came in with a plurality, but not a majority. That means that in three out of five of the last election cycles, a majority of voters voted against the Democrat. Also, in the last election cycle, the Democrat ran as a moderate. That mask has not just slipped, it's been blown off. The American people won't fall for it again.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    You know, you post that same shit every fucking time you come back here, asswipe.

    Conveniently forgetting that pesky Electoral College thing again, as usual. And the fact that Ross Perot didn't exactly make '92 a normal election year.

    Guess what? From 1968 to 1988, the Republicans were five out of six in the popular vote in presidential elections. There's only ONE reason why it wasn't six of six - Watergate.

    Discuss.
    You can hold onto Reagan if you want , I am looking at the current streak the Dems have.

    Have you already forgot George H W Bush's 1 term ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    You can hold onto Reagan if you want , I am looking at the current streak the Dems have.

    Have you already forgot George H W Bush's 1 term ?
    It will be remembered more favorably than Obumble's one term.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,201


    What more do you expect from him.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

    What more do you expect from him.
    Actually, I expect him to get a job, quit living off his wife and the money he steals from taxpayers.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •