Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Why are you ignoring both my posts? Because they prove you to be an incredible dunderhead? If so, can't blame you then.
    The poll says Public option.

You are refering to the Obama health care plan that is now law.

It's not the same thing.

People are idiots.

Look who they elected "president".

rm -rf obama*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    People are idiots.

Look who they elected "president".
    And yet the fact remains , Most Americans favor a Punlic Option, they always have , throughout the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    If you reject this poll , then you reject every single poll ever taken on the planet earth.

Because no poll ever POLLS EVERYBODY.

How fucking stupid are you guys ? ..you are now rejecting a poll because it didn't ask every single American ?

WTF ?
    I do reject every poll except the ones that count....elections. But you're a fucking moron if you think 1031 people speak for EVERY AMERICAN alive today, which is what you keep claiming when you say 6 in 10 want the public option.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

And yet the fact remains , Most Americans favor a Punlic Option, they always have , throughout the debate.
    Nope, the fact is that just the 6 in 10 of the 1031 people polled want the public option, not most Americans. Too bad you're so damned brainwashed by your DNC handlers you can't see this simple fact.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I do reject every poll.
    Of course you do , I just showed you a poll you don't like , so by default, you reject every poll.

Of course you do , I just showed you a poll you don't like , so by default, you reject every poll.
    I reject the polls I do like as well for the very same reason. Always have, always will. The only polls that count are the ones we have on election day.

So you say that 6 in 10 Americans want the public option. Let's have a poll here on CU..."Is Satanicus an empty headed parrot for the DNC?" lets say the results are 95% yes and 5% no. Does that mean I can go and truthfully say that 95% of Americans think that Satanicus an empty headed parrot for the DNC? Nope, because I didn't ask EVERY American, just like they didn't ask EVERY American regarding the public option.
    Last edited by Zathras; 07-26-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Banned
    I reject the polls I do like as well for the very same reason.
    And you reject hard stats from the US Treasury and the Bureau of Labor.

Take a bow, you have created your own reality

And you reject hard stats from the US Treasury and the Bureau of Labor.

Take a bow, you have created your own reality
    Oh and what would those stats be Stupidicus? You keep ranting but provide no proof.

As for ones own reality, what's the color of the sky in yours, cause it aint blue that's for sure.

Banned
    Oh and what would those stats be Stupidicus? You keep ranting but provide no proof.

As for ones own reality, what's the color of the sky in yours, cause it aint blue that's for sure.
    You think the Bureau of Labor statistics is lying about this chart... ALL CUers think this chart is a lie.