Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The big Cheese
    satty, you always have to pick a fight? oh thats right, you dont have a job.

your a fucking bum.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I've posted mine several times. I might have even posted my picture of me dressed like Capt. Spaulding from House of 1000 Corpses as well. I know I posted an old pic of me with my cheesy mustache with my dad, uncle, and brothers. I've also posted this pic of me from my junior prom:

That dress is you!!!
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post

My pic was posted here many times ,

I think that's definetly your best side.

Me in 1984

Me and my son at the Titans Game last year.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

I hate HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Hey satanapussy, I am a pic whore! I been puttin pics up that would make you gag! Check back this weekend during body shave day!! :D

:Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
    ” I wondered why the rock was getting larger. Then it hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I think that's definetly your best side.
    That really is his best side...I also found a picture of his wife....

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I've posted pics numerous times. Can't access photobucket from this connection, or I would gladly upload one.
    You should re-post your pics more often ralph. You ARE the hottest chick on CU after all.

Last edited by CueSi; 07-28-2010 at 10:55 PM.
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    You're Ken Osmond?

Pleased to meet ya, man.

rm -rf obama*

Me (center kneeling) and my hetero-life-mate Jordan at Mountain Warfare School in Bridgeport, California. We were friends before we joined the corps and still are today. I'd follow that retard into hell, but we'd just get lost on the way because he would think he's following me, and I would think I'm supposed to be following him, and then we'd end up in west Jersey or something. We pretty much share half a brain when we aren't using it for a doorstop. If you are in the Marines or are going to be in the Marines, do whatever necessary to attend Mountain Warfare School, Cold Weather Survival School, and the Mountain Leader's Course. This school is probably the most fun I had in my military career.

Me in Camp Iwo Jima, Kuwait (right) post invasion, while I was waiting to go home, and LSA Viper, Iraq (left) during the invasion.

The missus, all dolled up and ready to go out to dinner. What is it that makes women either run and hide or stand like they are posing for the cover of Cosmo whenever you point a camera at them?

(No children were harmed in the making of this picture, despite my best efforts.)

Finally, some things very, very precious to me:
    On the left is my Mossberg 500 A it's job is to keep the house safe and the neighbors quiet, it might also double as a prop in future "Keep your mitts off my daughter" conversations. In the center is my PS90 TR w/ an Eotech. It's my go-to zombie invasion gun for when the dead just won't stay dead. On the right is a Robinson Arms XCR-L, my "Holy Shit the Chinese are Invading!" gun.

Oh, and my kids aren't too bad either and I'm kind of fond of them sometimes. (Tyler 9, Athena 7, Brittany 12)
    Last edited by malloc; 07-31-2010 at 06:57 AM.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense