1. #1 Site for Hillary Clinton supporters of John McCain Opens 
    http://hcsfjm.com/

And some of the comments are amazing:

http://www.hcsfjm.com/commments.html

Eyelids
    I signed up as Barack Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I signed up as Barack Obama.
    You're the guy who doesn't like poor whites voting, right?

Eyelids
    Especially idiots who will flip ideology 180 degrees out of spite. This guy is without a doubt a total moron, it was only a matter of time before he became a Republican. Enjoy him.

You're one of those posters from DU who thinks I'm a guy. LOL!!!

So what's your real handle over there? :)

Goldwater
    Eyelids please for the love of the God you don't believe in please stop talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    http://hcsfjm.com/

And some of the comments are amazing:

http://www.hcsfjm.com/commments.html
    Thank you for posting this. One comment I find especially encouraging.

Obama is the classic tool: telegenic as all hell, but just in reality an empty suit.

McCain, I believe, is an honest man. He and I do not see eye to eye on many things, but I do believe he will be a better president than Obama
    I feel that there is hope for America after reading many of these comments and from your posts. I'd hate to think that the American people would be so easily led by the "change" chant that they would elect someone disastrous to our country.

Thank you for restoring my faith in the democratic process.

Goldwater
    It'd be so weird for a hugely Dem senate and congress and also having John McCain as president, yet it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Thank you for posting this. One comment I find especially encouraging.

I feel that there is hope for America after reading many of these comments and from your posts. I'd hate to think that the American people would be so easily led by the "change" chant that they would elect someone disastrous to our country.

Thank you for restoring my faith in the democratic process.
    There a demagoguery that a lot of us are afraid of. Obama looks great on TV and speaks exceptionally well. It takes a critical thinker to realize that he isn't saying anything. I once asked an Obama follower what Obama's plans were for the country and I was directed to a website that mostly talked about "Shedding the Light." When I looked for specifics, one of the "shedding the light" policies was to put government information on the internet. I remarked to the Obama follower that putting government information on the internet (for the purposes of making it more accessible to the public) had been going on for years, and that a friend of mine had actually been in charge of such a project for a Federal agency. I got no answer in response.

That was what scared me. There was nothing concrete in terms of policy but all this feeling. I think that's why older voters were just not snowed in the same way that the younger set was. I personally got the feeling that Obama was in way over his head and would end up being run by others in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    It'd be so weird for a hugely Dem senate and congress and also having John McCain as president, yet it could happen.
    It's preferable to a Dem senate, congress and president. There would be no balance of power at all. We'd be in for a minimum rough 2 years, til the folks came to their senses and at least changed the House.