Thread: Site for Hillary Clinton supporters of John McCain Opens

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    No. He hates idiots and short people. I wonder which one Eyelids is.
    I was pulling his leg, his racist race-baiting sick racism leg.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    I was pulling his leg, his racist race-baiting sick racism leg.

:P
    So was I. ;)

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Note: the lack of response from Phillygirl and Goldwater to the post I made. They want to coddle and welcome Elpseth to the coward's club.
    Your post was directed at her, not me or the Phill-meister, why would either of us respond?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    No. He hates idiots and short people. I wonder which one Eyelids is.
    I think he hates anyone who doesn't follow blind dogma. At least that is the impression I am getting. If one follows blindly, even if the leader is Pied Piper or a flim-flam artist, that's a good thing. If one thinks about it and decides not to follow the leader off the abyss, that is being a "child."

Eyelids
    Your post was directed at her, not me or the Phill-meister, why would either of us respond?
    Oh you guys love to rush in a strike a cheap shot, but every so often I'll stop screwing around with you guys and post something serious and it all but kills the thread.

Goldwater
    Oh you guys love to rush in a strike a cheap shot, but every so often I'll stop screwing around with you guys and post something serious and it all but kills the thread.
    Did you not see the crazy halarious improvisation that Philly and I were creating bouncing off eachother?

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I think he hates anyone who doesn't follow blind dogma. At least that is the impression I am getting. If one follows blindly, even if the leader is Pied Piper or a flim-flam artist, that's a good thing. If one thinks about it and decides not to follow the leader off the abyss, that is being a "child."
    When I called her a coward, this is exactly what I meant. Are you going to respond to me or conveniently ignore my post.

Note: the lack of response from Phillygirl and Goldwater to the post I made. They want to coddle and welcome Elpseth to the coward's club.
    I don't believe you were talking to them. The post was addressed to me and I, very wisely, chose to ignore you. :)

Did you not see the crazy halarious improvisation that Philly and I were creating bouncing off eachother?
    I liked it.

Eyelids
    I hope even you guys who probably celebrate the loss of a vote for Obama understand whats wrong with this picture and America in general. People dont think, they just feel. Now I might disagree with you guys on, well, everything; and maybe sometimes out of frustration I'll call you guys racists (which some of you are). But, I do respect you guys for at least thinking for yourselves.

Take a step back guys and look at what Elpseth is doing... is this really how Americans should chose the people who run this country? Out of spite?