Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I hope even you guys who probably celebrate the loss of a vote for Obama understand whats wrong with this picture and America in general. People dont think, they just feel.
    I agree with that. It is the reason a Chicago Charlatan has managed to wrangle the nomination from the D Party. Hopefully there will be more in the country that actually think about the issues, rather than wanting to make history out of an empty suit with a good cadence.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I agree with that. It is the reason a Chicago Charlatan has managed to wrangle the nomination from the D Party. Hopefully there will be more in the country that actually think about the issues, rather than wanting to make history out of an empty suit with a good cadence.
    You make a great point, a lot of success for even Obama is shallow.

There goes the improv...

Eyelids
    You know when you guys call Obama the most leftist presidential candidate ever? that makes me want to vote for him much more than the color of his skin.

You know when you guys call Obama the most leftist presidential candidate ever? that makes me want to vote for him much more than the color of his skin.
    And yet the fact that it's a toss up for you is interesting. I've never voted for a candidate because he was white.

Eyelids
    And yet the fact that it's a toss up for you is interesting. I've never voted for a candidate because he was white.
    Thats because every candidate has been white...

Goldwater
    Maybe in the general election, but not in the primaries and caucuses.

Perhaps for president. But not for me locally. I had seriously considered voting for Alan Keyes in 2000, but didn't. It had nothing to do with his skin color though.

Goldwater
    Perhaps for president. But not for me locally. I had seriously considered voting for Alan Keyes in 2000, but didn't. It had nothing to do with his skin color though.
    That guy is so crazy, does he even count as black? He shouldn't be white, I don't want him in my race.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    That guy is so crazy, does he even count as black? He shouldn't be white, I don't want him in my race.
    Back in 2000 I liked him a lot. I can't remember what happened, but I remember thinking he jumped the shark in his last Senate run.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I don't believe you were talking to them. The post was addressed to me and I, very wisely, chose to ignore you. :)
    We have a tremendous amount of fun with Blinky. I can see you'll fit right in here. :D