Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I hope even you guys who probably celebrate the loss of a vote for Obama understand whats wrong with this picture and America in general. People dont think, they just feel. Now I might disagree with you guys on, well, everything; and maybe sometimes out of frustration I'll call you guys racists (which some of you are). But, I do respect you guys for at least thinking for yourselves.

Take a step back guys and look at what Elpseth is doing... is this really how Americans should chose the people who run this country? Out of spite?
    Its better than wanting "change" for the sake of "change".

Eyelids
    You guys are such partisan robots that you cant even recognize something that should be obvious to anyone. Thats really sad, and even more pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    We have a tremendous amount of fun with Blinky. I can see you'll fit right in here. :D
    I do my best. :D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    It'd be so weird for a hugely Dem senate and congress and also having John McCain as president, yet it could happen.
    Disaster is my descriptive word. We would have massive social programs. Huge tax increases, Slashing military and intellligence budgets would be passed.

Banned
    You guys are such partisan robots that you cant even recognize something that should be obvious to anyone. Thats really sad, and even more pathetic.
    What is sad is that dumb ass blacks like you have your eyes closed when looking at a racist candidate like Obama and his wife.

In the Baton Rouge Advocate paper today there was a story on the front page of a black kid that was home schooled by his dad who retired early because he knows that the public schools are so lousy. The kid is 13 years old and will start college, major in physics and go on to become a doctor. I admire someone like that who works hard, gets an education and will be a credit to his race. He sees the opportunity in this great country and will exhibt his talents to the fullest. I doubt that he sees a racist under every rock like you . You are the one that is pathetic and a loser that will have a very unhappy pitiful life.

Sometimes we don't even understand our own emotions. I will vote for Obama because he is closer to me on most issues than John McCain but I would not feel bad if he lost. I once had a college professor who voted for George McGovern but said he was relieved McGovern lost because he believed him to be incompetent.

This should be an interesting race. John McCain is a good man with a solid resume but Obama is very charismatic and can mesmerize people. The political environment also favors the Democrats.

I guess this race is liberating to me because I don't have a dog in this fight...

P.S. I wrote the mod...Can I have my old handle with thousands of posts back.Same name...
    Last edited by everyman68; 06-05-2008 at 09:02 AM.

Heh heh. Irony, thy name is Eyelids.

Quote Originally Posted by everyman68 View Post
    Somtimes we don't even understand our own emotions. I will vote for Obama because he is closer to me on most issues than John McCain but I would not feel bad if he lost. I once had a college professor who voted for George McGovern but said he was relieved McGovern lost because he believed him to be incompetent.

This should be an interesting race. John McCain is a good man with a solid resume but Obama is very charismatic and can mesmerize people. The political environment also favors the Democrats.

I guess this race is liberating to me because I don't have a dog in this fight...

P.S. I wrote the mod...Can I have my old handle with thousands of posts back.Same name...
    I won't vote for Obama, but like you I have no dog in this hunt. My vote will probably be a write in.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    What is sad is that dumb ass blacks like you have your eyes closed when looking at a racist candidate like Obama and his wife.

In the Baton Rouge Advocate paper today there was a story on the front page of a black kid that was home schooled by his dad who retired early because he knows that the public schools are so lousy. The kid is 13 years old and will start college, major in physics and go on to become a doctor. I admire someone like that who works hard, gets an education and will be a credit to his race. He sees the opportunity in this great country and will exhibt his talents to the fullest. I doubt that he sees a racist under every rock like you . You are the one that is pathetic and a loser that will have a very unhappy pitiful life.
    Homeschooling can do some amazing things. Our public schools are dying, and I think by design. I am almost convinced that the Department of Education was created to destroy public education in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Homeschooling can do some amazing things. Our public schools are dying, and I think by design. I am almost convinced that the Department of Education was created to destroy public education in America.

Amen!