Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
  1. #21  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    How many more shallow thinking rah rah, cheerleaders can we fit in this message forum, who become so totallly enamored and accepting and defensive of any poliitician, based solely, totally and completely and eternally, on the fact that they are of one particular political party? I bet dictators and con-men dream of citizens such as yourself.
    Oh my god the irony. This board is so monolithic in its adoration of anything conservative and hate of anything liberal (in the US sense of the word) its terrifying. You guys are on the whim of a Sarah Palin press release, the most pawn-like of pawns.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    Fuck the what? So you're agreeing with me?
    Nope.... sounds like you are the one fantasizing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Nope.... sounds like you are the one fantasizing.
    So by me pointing out that it might be a little homoerotic theorizing whether Barney Frank gives or recieves fallatio proves that I am gay instead of the people discussing it.

    What planet is this again? Am I talking to earthlings?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    Oh my god the irony. This board is so monolithic in its adoration of anything conservative and hate of anything liberal (in the US sense of the word) its terrifying. You guys are on the whim of a Sarah Palin press release, the most pawn-like of pawns.
    Then your reading comprehension skills are suspect as well. Or just maybe, like the other troll of the week, your mind does actuallly filter out what it doesn't want to acknowledge. If that's the case, you'd better be worried, cause that is going to cause problems in your life.

    All I have to do is start any thread with "Obama is bad, because........." and I know which trolls will be responding instantly and probably guess within 85 percent accuracy what that response will be.

    You are aware there are liberals here who have been posting for sometime, aren't you? How the hell did that fact sail so embarrassingly far over your head?
    Last edited by Lager; 07-28-2010 at 07:09 PM. Reason: spelling
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    So by me pointing out that it might be a little homoerotic theorizing whether Barney Frank gives or recieves fallatio proves that I am gay instead of the people discussing it.
    You could be. Birds of a feather flock together.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,060
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    Fantasizing about sexual encounters involving Barney Frank is pretty gay.
    True. But that wasn't what was happening in this thread.

    Saying Barney needed the dollar to buy a BJ is quite different than saying "I would blow Barney for a dollar".

    But you had to chime in and insult the membership of this board because they were making fun of the fact that Frank is a homosexual and in doing so they are homosexual themselves. It's rather stupid.

    If that's the case, you are everything that you laugh at.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    What ever you say.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    So by me pointing out that it might be a little homoerotic theorizing whether Barney Frank gives or recieves fallatio proves that I am gay instead of the people discussing it.

    What planet is this again? Am I talking to earthlings?
    There was only one person theorizing before you came along and his name is speedy. If you wanna accuse him of fantasizing you're barking up an empty tree.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638


    Am I the only one who noticed the resemblence?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Is BARNEY gay?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •