Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I picked the wrong D/ST this week to play...thought the Eagles Defense would be much better...no way to perdict that Javhid Best would have almost 300 yards from schrimage and 3 TD's (and of course CS was my oppent with him as one of his RB's). Should have used San Deigo's D/ST

I told you guys the kid was going to be good! Thank goodness he DID have a good game because Chris Johnson literally disappeared - .53 POINTS!?!?!? You've got to be kidding me! Tom Brady pretty much sucked also.

BTW - We both have one "person" yet to play for our match-up this week. Both are From New Orleans - I need a low scoring game and you need Thomas to go off - gonna be close.
    Last edited by Constitutionally Speaking; 09-20-2010 at 05:16 PM.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    I told you guys the kid was going to be good! Thank goodness he DID have a good game because Chris Johnson literally disappeared - .53 POINTS!?!?!? You've got to be kidding me! Tom Brady pretty much sucked also.

BTW - We both have one "person" yet to play for our match-up this week. Both are From New Orleans - I need a low scoring game and you need Thomas to go off - gonna be close.
    I know, I was looking at that last night. why i'm kicking myself for not going with my gut on SD, then it wouldn't be as close tonight :D

How in the hell does your quarterback generate -3.38 points? Negative freaking points!!!

I hate Brett Favre.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I know, I was looking at that last night. why i'm kicking myself for not going with my gut on SD, then it wouldn't be as close tonight :D
    I passed on Sanchez for Brady, and choose my 2 of my 3 worst WR's - and of course Johnson's horrible day screwed me - McFadden would have gotten me 10 points, but NOOOO I had to go with the best fantasy back in the game - and I get .53 points. That is POINT 53 points.

:mad:

Anyway, good luck tonight.

What really sucks (for him anyway) is Defiant has (depending on the outcome of tonight) the highest or second highest overall scoring but has run up against a "hot" opponent each time and is likely to not even have a single win.

He has over 100 pts in this weeks game but is likely to lose.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Looks like I'm going to win my first fantsty game.

w00t.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Looks like I'm going to win my first fantsty game.

w00t.
    Me too!! :D

(Suck it, JB!!!)

Congrats you two!

And I would like to send an up yours to Nutz, Tucker, and JB for picking agin me this week. :p
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I have 49er DST. I thought they'd be a sleeper unit. Wrong. They gave me only 6 points opening week and 8 points last night. End result? I lost to my opponent by 8 points. Of course, I totally blame it on Maurice Jones-Drew for playing like a bye week replacement. Nonetheless, I've put a waiver claim on Dolphin DST. I know they let Adrian Peterson run all over them, but the way they picked off Favre and held a potent offense to just 10 points is good enough for me to know that this defense can play tough.

In addition, my backup wide receivers (Nate Burleson and Lee Evans) have been a huge bust so more changes are in order. Since my TE Jason Witten has a bye week in week #4, I've put a claim on TE Marcedes Lewis of Jacksonville (even though I'm doing it 1 week early) and WR Kevin Walter of Houston.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." Ronald Reagan