Thread: Fantasy Football chat

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Well if you started Vick, you got great numbers. And my defense scored a lot of points for me again this week.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Okay. Thsi is fun.

Now I'm hooked. I got another team in a public league and use the automatic draft. Got Drew Brees. Nice.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Okay. Thsi is fun.

Now I'm hooked. I got another team in a public league and use the automatic draft. Got Drew Brees. Nice.
    If you don't mind sharing, who are your other players in your 2nd team?
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." Ronald Reagan

Did anyone have a bad or sub-par Week 6? I ask because I sort of did. 3 of my most reliable players (WR Hakeem Nicks, WR Malcom Floyd, and Chicago DST) gave me 0, 1, and 8 points respectively. My opponent still has WR Mike-Sims Walker and K Rod Bironas for Monday Night Football. Fortunately for me, I'm leading by 11 points and I still have Maurice-Jones Drew for Monday Night Football.:D
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by PC Guy View Post
    Did anyone have a bad or sub-par Week 6? I ask because I sort of did. 3 of my most reliable players (WR Hakeem Nicks, WR Malcom Floyd, and Chicago DST) gave me 0, 1, and 8 points respectively. My opponent still has WR Mike-Sims Walker and K Rod Bironas for Monday Night Football. Fortunately for me, I'm leading by 11 points and I still have Maurice-Jones Drew for Monday Night Football.:D
    I scored 110 points and this is with 2 of my receivers and my tight end giving me a total of 6 points between them. I got good production out of everyone else.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

TD Britt:)

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Vick was my QB for a couple of weeks. Got hurt. Ryan is my other QB. Both have a bye on week 8.

So, with one QB injured and both out for week 8, I picked up Favre. Then it looked like he had a bad elbow. Can't have two injured QB's so I droppe dhim and picked up Vince Young.

He just left the game with an injury. Not sure if he'll be back.

Crap.

Plus, for me to have a chance inthis week's game, Young needed to perform well tonight.

Crap. Crap. Crap.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Vick was my QB for a couple of weeks. Got hurt. Ryan is my other QB. Both have a bye on week 8.

So, with one QB injured and both out for week 8, I picked up Favre. Then it looked like he had a bad elbow. Can't have two injured QB's so I droppe dhim and picked up Vince Young.

He just left the game with an injury. Not sure if he'll be back.

Crap.

Plus, for me to have a chance inthis week's game, Young needed to perform well tonight.

Crap. Crap. Crap.
    Sorry Bubba! But thanks! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I scored 110 points and this is with 2 of my receivers and my tight end giving me a total of 6 points between them. I got good production out of everyone else.
    I had that type of game for Week 5 where both of my starting running backs and my tight end gave me a combined 11 points but still won because all my other players gave me 20+ points.:D

A big sigh of relief for this week because I almost lost to an 0-5 opponent (won by just 3 points). Wouldn't have looked nice.:o Well, a win is a win nonetheless and I still have sole possession of the wild card in my league.:D