1. #1 Prehistoric giant animals killed by man, not climate: study 
    Patent Member
    Prehistoric giant animals killed by man, not climate: study

The chance discovery of the remains of a prehistoric giant kangaroo has cast doubts on the long-held view that climate change drove it and other mega-fauna to extinction, a new study reveals.

The research, published this week in the US-based journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, argues that man likely hunted to death the giant kangaroo and other very large animals on the southern island of Tasmania.

No word yet on the political party of the people who exterminated the beasts, they are believed to be Bush voters.

Everybody already knows that human beings ate all the mega-fauna. Who didn't believe this?

In the eyes of libs: What's the difference?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Hey, dope was legal and they had the super munchies :D

noonwitch
    I don't know, they've been teaching the meteor strike/climate change theory for a while now, at least as it pertains to the end of the dinosaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know, they've been teaching the meteor strike/climate change theory for a while now, at least as it pertains to the end of the dinosaurs.
    The people from the town of Bedrock ate all the dinosaurs.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis