Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 RockerWolf, tell me more....... 
    about Second Life. i'm posting from work, so I can't really look around for myself. What is there for a college football, MMA, NFL, nascor fan to do. How about hunting and fishing enthusiasts? Any confederate sympathizers there?

I want to know everything.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    about Second Life. i'm posting from work, so I can't really look around for myself. What is there for a college football, MMA, NFL, nascor fan to do. How about hunting and fishing enthusiasts? Any confederate sympathizers there?

I want to know everything.
    Well they have a virtual version of the Vietnam Memorial,some things like autistic Liberation front,Second Pride(the Second Life version of gay pride),univerties who use sims,Nightclubs which use a shouter script that chatspams,places with helpers that help newbies figure out how to do stuff,Neko areas,skydiving pads,protests against everythign that LL does.

I hear they've cleaned it up too. Only about 73 percent of those who participate are sexual deviants.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I hear they've cleaned it up too. Only about 73 percent of those who participate are sexual deviants.
    Yeah,and i've been reporting places that have adult content that aren't in the adult zone,but in the mature zone.

I know too,that there are goreans,goths,blingtards,wannabe gangstas who play crappy cRap music over voice,vampires,nightclub goes,serious business people like Intlibber and Prokofy who will report your face if you tick them off,university deans. I know that Phillip Linden just became CEO again and hopefully he will undo everything that Mark Kingdon did.

Mark Kingdon, CEO Linden Lab. First year major accomplishment: forcing the shutdown of 20% of the island sims on Second Life. Good job, Mark!

http://elfclan.ning.com/photo/mark-kingdonferengi

Quote Originally Posted by RockerWolf View Post
    Well they have a virtual version of the Vietnam Memorial,some things like autistic Liberation front,Second Pride(the Second Life version of gay pride),univerties who use sims,Nightclubs which use a shouter script that chatspams,places with helpers that help newbies figure out how to do stuff,Neko areas,skydiving pads,protests against everythign that LL does.
    How about MMA? Anything there from UFC?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Yeah,and i've been reporting places that have adult content that aren't in the adult zone,but in the mature zone.

I know too,that there are goreans,goths,blingtards,wannabe gangstas who play crappy cRap music over voice,vampires,nightclub goes,serious business people like Intlibber and Prokofy who will report your face if you tick them off,university deans. I know that Phillip Linden just became CEO again and hopefully he will undo everything that Mark Kingdon did.

Mark Kingdon, CEO Linden Lab. First year major accomplishment: forcing the shutdown of 20% of the island sims on Second Life. Good job, Mark!

http://elfclan.ning.com/photo/mark-kingdonferengi
    I know I'm gonna really, really regret this, but what the hell is a Gorean?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I know I'm gonna really, really regret this, but what the hell is a Gorean?
    Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorean

Well that was a letdown. I figured it had something to do with the likes of Saw, Hostel, and such.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Axle...you do realize that the vast majority of people here have no fucking clue what you're talking about, don't you??

Rebel is just playing you. You do realize that don't you??

Look kid, since we've been down this road before, at this point I'd usually just ban you.

You have been asked repeatedly to drop the Furry/SL shit and even though you've told other Mods here you'd do that, you haven't.

Tell you what kid, I'm not going to ban you. You either learn to participate here on other threads or people like Rebel and asdf are going to make you look like a fucking moron on a constant basis. And if you attract the attention of BadCat...JHC.

;):D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Axle...you do realize that the vast majority of people here have no fucking clue what you're talking about, don't you??

Rebel is just playing you. You do realize that don't you??

Look kid, since we've been down this road before, at this point I'd usually just ban you.

You have been asked repeatedly to drop the Furry/SL shit and even though you've told other Mods here you'd do that, you haven't.

Tell you what kid, I'm not going to ban you. You either learn to participate here on other threads or people like Rebel and asdf are going to make you look like a fucking moron on a constant basis. And if you attract the attention of BadCat...JHC.

;):D
    Go ahead, put CU CHEWY under his username.