1. #1 Funny Thing These Liberals Are 
    They go out of their way telling the rest of us that those Islamists that are suicide bombing and beheading those they hate or rioting all over the world over a stupid cartoon aren't representative of the entire Muslim world yet if 2 or 3 wingnuts show up at a Tea Party rally, even if they're liberal plants, they are representative of the entire Tea Party movement.

They have entire political movements to champion the wanton slaughter of unborn children yet think it's a moral injustice to execute someone who drowned their own children 1 by 1.

They call themselves compassionate but they favor the comfort of criminals over the suffering of their victims.

They whine when a company sends unskilled jobs such as telemarketing to an overseas country yet have no problem with 12 million illegals who come into the country to do the jobs "Americans won't do".

I have more but I'm too tired.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Bleda
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They have entire political movements to champion the wanton slaughter of unborn children yet think it's a moral injustice to execute someone who drowned their own children 1 by 1.
    I don't see any contradiction or inconsistency there.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I don't see any contradiction or inconsistency there.
    Really? OK, let me put it in English:

Liberals have no problem with abortion yet have a huge problem with the death penalty. You don't see the contradiction here? That they have no problem slaughtering unborn children who have done nothing yet to kill a murderer for his/her crime is an abomination.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Bleda
    Oh, I see. I misread. I thought you meant they support killing unborn children and oppose executing people who kill their children. Didn't seem like a contradiction to me. But I see what you mean now.