Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Dem Congressman Hits Challenger for Taking 'Jewish Money' 

Banned
    I would like to know where that list of Jewish voters came from. If the IRS or another government official provided her that list, she is in deep shit. That kinda crass politics is going to backfire on her dumb ass.

Aren't candidates supposed to make that stuff public record?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Aren't candidates supposed to make that stuff public record?
    In most cases, names and amounts but NOT their religion are published.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    In most cases, names and amounts but NOT their religion are published.
    Well if it's big donors, it's probably not to hard to find information on the people with just the names.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

Banned
    Well if it's big donors, it's probably not to hard to find information on the people with just the names.
    Being an atheist that makes it right in your opinion. BTW, most people think a politician going after another politician donors based on religion is rather trashy.

Being an atheist that makes it right in your opinion. BTW, most people think a politician going after another politician donors based on religion is rather trashy.
    What? Who said I thought this was right? Of course this is wrong dumbass. I'm just pointing out that it didn't necessarily have to be an inside job on the government.

I would like to know where that list of Jewish voters came from. If the IRS or another government official provided her that list, she is in deep shit. That kinda crass politics is going to backfire on her dumb ass.

My guess is that the congressman or someone on his staff thought that they could figure out who was jewish from the last names of the donors, which shows a lot of ignorance, not just the obvious anti-semitism.

Banned
    What? Who said I thought this was right? Of course this is wrong dumbass. I'm just pointing out that it didn't necessarily have to be an inside job on the government.
    How do you know it was not, you stupid fucker. Do you know the meaning of "IF" which I prefaced in my original post. This is why you should not me a moderator. You do not have the temperament plus you are too young and ignorant to boot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    My guess is that the congressman or someone on his staff thought that they could figure out who was jewish from the last names of the donors, which shows a lot of ignorance, not just the obvious anti-semitism.
    I don't trust politicians and that goes for Repubs that do dirty tricks on each-other. Hillary is a prime example of pulling hundreds of files of Repub legislators that disappeared and then magically re-appeared. .