Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Um actually Lac I call people worse than he did all the time. SR has lobbed a few pergoratives in his time and Gator was the oldest most seasoned Mod/Admin here and he was a FOUNT of obscene commentary when it came to people he disagreed with. DJ is plenty mature. He just disagrees with you. :)
    None of the other moderators have including you. I have to disagree with your assertion but I do understand that moderators will stick together. Does not change the fact that I think DJ is plenty immature and is lacking in temperament.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    In the lib mind it would only be racist if a dem called it Kike Cash.
    please. They'd have to do worse than that for it to be called racist. They'd have to call it Kike Cash while sporting a tiny mustache and goose stepping with a swastika on their arm and eating a Jewish baby before that dem could be called racist.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    None of the other moderators have including you. I have to disagree with your assertion but I do understand that moderators will stick together. Does not change the fact that I think DJ is plenty immature and is lacking in temperament.
    dude, I've seen far more immature crap come out of your "mouth" on here than DJ's, it's pot calling the kettle black in this case. calm down and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    dude, I've seen far more immature crap come out of your "mouth" on here than DJ's, it's pot calling the kettle black in this case. calm down and move on.
    If there's someone here who's immature here it's lacar. When I had the audacity to say that I didn't think Sarah Palin would make a good president, he called me everything short of poopyhead. Even took pot shots at my job. If he believes that to be a mark of maturity then he's gravely mistaken.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

There is no need to pile on here, we have a plethora of trolls to chew on.