Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 I Need Cheap Slave Labor. 
    I'm on the side of the owners and shareholders of restaurants, hotels, landscaping companies, construction industries, elderly care facilities, linen and laundry industries, produce, poultry, and meat industries, and any others, like global nationals who need the cheap labor to continue to post profits and attractive quarterlies. We gotta have those illegal monkeys to maintain our slave ownership lifestyle. I'm not going to break my back picking produce for $50 a day are you?

http://www.adaywithoutamexican.com/

No, but since illegal aliens comprise less than 4% of direct agricultural pickers, they won't either.

If you want to flame the board, start a new thread to do it. Don't mess up existing threads with off-topic rants.

Sonnabend
    Sorry , VRWC Personnel is not scheduled for any part time or contract labour at this stage.

Please see Disbursing re any specific requirements.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coachie View Post
    I'm on the side of the owners and shareholders of restaurants, hotels, landscaping companies, construction industries, elderly care facilities, linen and laundry industries, produce, poultry, and meat industries, and any others, like global nationals who need the cheap labor to continue to post profits and attractive quarterlies. We gotta have those illegal monkeys to maintain our slave ownership lifestyle. I'm not going to break my back picking produce for $50 a day are you?

I have a novel ideas. Let's round up all those on welfare that are able body ....eliminate their benefits or work for them. Their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I have a novel ideas. Let's round up all those on welfare that are able body ....eliminate their benefits or work for them. Their choice.
    Do that, and immigration takes care of itself. Nobody wants to face that fact, though.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

That site is racist. Mexicans are great people. It's the illegals that are scum.

I'm not going to break my back picking produce for $50 a day are you?
    I would do whatever I had to do to support myself and my family.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Um excuse me? They get paid $50 a day because they dont get insurance, or the benifit of minimum wage. Would I pick produce for a competitve wage with insurance and workmans comp in case of injury? Fuck yeah.

Can we have a Day Without Retarded Liberals Sending Idiotic Muddled Messages In Attempts To Be Funny?

'cause that would rock!

One of the industries known to "require" illegal immigrants is meat production. A few years back, a new plant opened in a town 45 miles from my home. They advertised for workers, had between 4 and 5 applicants for EVERY position...and every one of them was an American. There are no jobs Americans won't do.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

I'm on the side of the owners and shareholders of restaurants, hotels, landscaping companies, construction industries, elderly care facilities, linen and laundry industries, produce, poultry, and meat industries, and any others, like global nationals who need the cheap labor to continue to post profits and attractive quarterlies. We gotta have those illegal monkeys to maintain our slave ownership lifestyle. I'm not going to break my back picking produce for $50 a day are you?http://www.adaywithoutamexican.com/
    Most produce picking jobs are in the 12-14 dollar an hour range. = 96-116 dollars a day.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig