1. #1 My very own bouncy (Except it's true)! 
    Power CUer
    I was sitting at Starbucks yesterday...

Oops....forgot "So"

Ok.

So, I was sitting at Starbucks yesterday and I was reading a book. At the table near me, two men were talking about politics. They were talking about some female Democrat they considered racist, and one of the guys was very angry. He kept saying how much he hated this woman. I figured he was an Obama supporter talking about Hillary.

But low and behold, the guy revealed that he wasn't an Obama supporter at all. In fact, he said to his friend, "I never thought I would see the day when I thought Sean Hannity was making sense!"

So whose racism was he talking about? I don't know. My guess is Michelle Obama. (That would explain his visceral hatred.) But what was interesting about this is that the guy was a white male democrat, 40's-50's agewise, and he was now listening to Sean Hannity. This sounds to me like the experience of so many middle aged white Democrats who, for some reason or other, are not happy with Obama.

In the meantime, what did I do?

Drank my latte and read my book.

So, it's not quite a bouncy. But it really did happen and I'm really not surprised. I think McCain may have a surge of voters that he's not even planning for.

What are we going to do with you? Tsk, tsk...

This did not take place at a gas station or convenience store. There is no mention of *'s fault for the perceived racism. The racism is directed at the wrong target by the wrong race. You did not interject yourself into the conversation in order to perform the required political altar call and baptise the new believer into the faith. There were no bushes, applauding spectators, or winking authority figures.

Where did you learn to construct a Bouncy Tale, Missy? :D

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

This did not take place at a gas station or convenience store. There is no mention of *'s fault for the perceived racism. The racism is directed at the wrong target by the wrong race. You did not interject yourself into the conversation in order to perform the required political altar call and baptise the new believer into the faith. There were no bushes, applauding spectators, or winking authority figures.

Right. No conversion, no dumbstruck expression.

You need to practice for a bit then come back and try again, Elspeth. As it stands now, you fail.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Power CUer

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I get for posting what really happened. :)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I get for posting what really happened. :)
    I enjoyed your bouncy Elspeth and I applaud your common sense in not expressing any opinion.
    You could have asked a question and by appearing to be naive gained acceptance into their conversation .
    IMHO the essence of a great bouncie is their total unbelievability but delivered with conviction and some passion.
    The more outlandish the story the better the bouncie.For example Underground panthers tale of riding on the subway in her halloween costume of a great large jungle cat and frightening some of the riders into leaving the train with her growls and pawing the air.

If I had to guess what they were discussing it might be this:

Nikki Tinker

Bushes! I want bushes in this story. :D

This is not any good with out pictures.

Well, she's got a brain and she's not lying, so it's difficult for her to construct a proper bouncy.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana