Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Moonbeam Leads Billionairess in Two July 28 Polls 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Jerry Brown now leads Meg Whitman in two different polls, both released on July 28, 2010. The first poll, released by Public Policy Polling, shows Jerry Brown leading Meg Whitman 46%-40%. The second poll, released the same day by the Public Policy Institute of California, shows Jerry Brown ahead of Meg Whitman 37%-34%.

Here are the links to both polls (Requires Adobe PDF Reader):

Public Policy Polling Survey:
    http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/p...ase_CA_728.pdf

Public Policy Institute of California Statewide Survey (pg. 32, q. 44):
    http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/survey/S_710MBS.pdf

I wonder if we could get everyone in California to stand on the coastal side and hold hands for the environment or something, would it break off into the ocean?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I wonder if we could get everyone in California to stand on the coastal side and hold hands for the environment or something, would it break off into the ocean?
    I say we carve off everything north of Orange county through to Senoma county and set it adrift. Of course I'd like to do the same with everything from Portsmith to Richmond on the East cost as well . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by DUmbass128 View Post
    Jerry Brown now leads Meg Whitman in two different polls, both released on July 28, 2010. The first poll, released by Public Policy Polling, shows Jerry Brown leading Meg Whitman 46%-40%. The second poll, released the same day by the Public Policy Institute of California, shows Jerry Brown ahead of Meg Whitman 37%-34%.

Here are the links to both polls (Requires Adobe PDF Reader):

Public Policy Polling Survey:
    http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/p...ase_CA_728.pdf

Public Policy Institute of California Statewide Survey (pg. 32, q. 44):
    http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/survey/S_710MBS.pdf
    Bet you're pleased as punch that the candidate you endorsed is ahead in the poles.

You're no conservative...you're a liberal in sheeps clothing.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Bet you're pleased as punch that the candidate you endorsed is ahead in the poles.

You're no conservative...you're a liberal in sheeps clothing.
    No, I'm NOT a liberal in sheep's clothing. I am a SOCIAL and FISCAL Conservative. Unlike you, I do not compromise on any of the issues held by REAL Conservatives.

You are so damn hell bent on having your taxes cut, that you are willing to let a candidate like Meg Whitman, who supports the modern-day version of serial murder, get elected as Governor of California, and eventually run for President as the Republican nominee! You don't care if 1.6 million children DIE each year. As long as you get your tax cuts, mass abortion is AOK with you.

Shame on you, Zathras! I thought you were smarter than that.

Let the record show that Zathras SUPPORTS ALL ABORTIONS, as long as his bank account remains FULL.
    Last edited by mike128; 08-02-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Fixed punctuation, caps.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    No, I'm NOT a liberal in sheep's clothing. I am a SOCIAL and FISCAL Conservative. Unlike YOU, I do not compromise on ANY of the issues held by REAL Conservatives.

You are so damn hell bent on having your taxes cut, that you are willing to let a candidate like Meg Whitman, who supports the modern-day version of serial murder, get elected as Governor of California, and eventually run for President as the Republican nominee! You DON'T CARE if 1.6 million children DIE each year. As long as you get your tax cuts, mass abortion is AOK with you!

Let the record show that Zathras SUPPORTS ALL ABORTIONS, as long as his bank account remains FULL.
    Take a breath. There is no issue of SMALLER importance than abortion this year.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Take a breath. There is no issue of SMALLER importance than abortion this year.

Not in the GOP primary Michigan Governor's race, believe it or not. Two of the front-runners (Hoekstra and Cox), both of whom have a pretty strong anti-abortion record, are accusing each other of not being strong enough on the issue. Cox got the RTL endorsement, which had to hurt Hoekstra on a personal level, as he has been a stronger supporter of the cause over the years than Cox.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Not in the GOP primary Michigan Governor's race, believe it or not. Two of the front-runners (Hoekstra and Cox), both of whom have a pretty strong anti-abortion record, are accusing each other of not being strong enough on the issue. Cox got the RTL endorsement, which had to hurt Hoekstra on a personal level, as he has been a stronger supporter of the cause over the years than Cox.

I couldn't care less, I'm not voting for either of them tomorrow, GO SNYDER!

Quote Originally Posted by DUmbass128 View Post
    No, I'm NOT a liberal in sheep's clothing. I am a SOCIAL and FISCAL Conservative. Unlike YOU, I do not compromise on ANY of the issues held by REAL Conservatives.

You are so damn hell bent on having your taxes cut, that you are willing to let a candidate like Meg Whitman, who supports the modern-day version of serial murder, get elected as Governor of California, and eventually run for President as the Republican nominee! You DON'T CARE if 1.6 million children DIE each year. As long as you get your tax cuts, mass abortion is AOK with you!

I am smarter than you DUmbass 128. I know there is no such thing as the perfect candidate and am not blinded by star power. I'm a realist that knows that if you keep holding out for the perfect candidate you'll never get what you want. I'm also not worrying about something that probably will not happen and will deal with it IF it happens.

You a so full of shit your eyes are brown. Just goes to show you're a one trick pony and the above shows just what an idiot you really are. Get this through your thick skull you moron...CONSERVATIVES CAN NOT WIN IN CALIFORNIA RUNNING ON AN ANTI-ABORTION TICKET. If you lived here you might understand this fact but, as you live in New Jersey, your opinion of the election out here is not wanted nor worth shit.

Let the record show that DUmbass 128 would rather lose elections and let Liberals keep doing what he says he's against than get some of what he wants.

In conclusion DUmbass 128....go fuck yourself....once you get your head out of your ass that is.
    Last edited by Zathras; 08-02-2010 at 12:19 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I couldn't care less, I'm not voting for either of them tomorrow, GO SNYDER!

I'm with you-I'm actually voting in the GOP primary for Snyder. I don't like either dem candidate at all. I didn't know much about Bernaro, but the more I see, the less I like him.

I think Rick is going to surprise a lot of people tomorrow. There are a lot of dems like me who hate both of our candidates, and want to pick somebody who isn't a career politician.