Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    No, I'm NOT a liberal in sheep's clothing. I am a SOCIAL and FISCAL Conservative. Unlike you, I do not compromise on any of the issues held by REAL Conservatives.

You are so damn hell bent on having your taxes cut, that you are willing to let a candidate like Meg Whitman, who supports the modern-day version of serial murder, get elected as Governor of California, and eventually run for President as the Republican nominee! You don't care if 1.6 million children DIE each year. As long as you get your tax cuts, mass abortion is AOK with you.

Shame on you, Zathras! I thought you were smarter than that.

Let the record show that Zathras SUPPORTS ALL ABORTIONS, as long as his bank account remains FULL.
    WTF? You need to get some perspective. If I vote for a candidate that supports abortion for MAYOR does that mean I support abortion? No. What power does a MAYOR have to change the laws of the NATION with regards to abortion?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    WTF? You need to get some perspective. If I vote for a candidate that supports abortion for MAYOR does that mean I support abortion? No. What power does a MAYOR have to change the laws of the NATION with regards to abortion?
    You've got a point, PoliCon. And if Meg Whitman was running for Mayor of Los Angeles, I really wouldn't care.

Rudy Giuliani was a great mayor for NYC. Yes, he is pro-abortion. But just like you said, mayors can't do anything about the issue. And Rudy Giuliani would NEVER get my vote for president.

But Meg Whitman is running for governor, not mayor. And if she wins, loose-morals GOP strategists like Karl Rove will be salivating at the chance to take a "blue" state like California in a presidential election, while throwing conservative principles over the cliff!

Meg Whitman as Governor of California is a dangerous prospect for conservatives. I would like to see that danger stopped, before it becomes unstoppable.

You've got a point, PoliCon. And if Meg Whitman was running for Mayor of Los Angeles, I really wouldn't care.

Rudy Giuliani was a great mayor for NYC. Yes, he is pro-abortion. But just like you said, mayors can't do anything about the issue. And Rudy Giuliani would NEVER get my vote for president.

But Meg Whitman is running for governor, not mayor. And if she wins, loose-morals GOP strategists like Karl Rove will be salivating at the chance to take a "blue" state like California in a presidential election, while throwing conservative principles over the cliff!

Meg Whitman as Governor of California is a dangerous prospect for conservatives. I would like to see that danger stopped, before it becomes unstoppable.
    Not at all. Everyone with brains knows that states like Cali, New York, Illinois, and Mass are not going to support staunch social conservatives. Period. They may support conservatives who are conservative on select issues. Whitman is potentially one such candidate. But let me put this before you for consideration. Are you sure that she is actually pro-abortion? Has she had an abortion her self? Has she paid for one? Or is she perhaps giving lip service to it knowing that the people who will be voting are OVERWHELMINGLY in support of it?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar

dude, we've gone over this and over this. YOU are just as bad as Shit for brains Satanicus.

I'm going to say this once. Meg Whitman IS NOT GOING TO BE A CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT. end of discussion.

Not in 2012, not in 2016. you're going to support Moonbeam, who is neither pro-life NOR anything worth a damn facially over Whitman who's a lest got some business sense in her body and can help turn that failure of a state into something worthwhile again.

You don't even live in CA, it's not going to affect you short term or long term. so STFU

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    dude, we've gone over this and over this. YOU are just as bad as Shit for brains Satanicus.

I'm going to say this once. Meg Whitman IS NOT GOING TO BE A CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT. end of discussion.

Not in 2012, not in 2016. you're going to support Moonbeam, who is neither pro-life NOR anything worth a damn facially over Whitman who's a lest got some business sense in her body and can help turn that failure of a state into something worthwhile again.

You don't even live in CA, it's not going to affect you short term or long term. so STFU
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    fettpett, I truly wish I could believe this. If what you said was really true, then I wouldn't even care about this race.

But the fact that Meg Whitman ran against illegal immigration during the California Republican Primary, and then did an about-face, AFTER the primary was over, saying she OPPOSES the new Arizona immigration law signed by Governor Jan Brewer, tells me she would sell her soul for power.

Believe me, Meg Whitman WILL run for president, if given the opportunity. And I don't want that opportunity to ever come into existence.

And BTW, YOU live in SW Michigan. So why don't you STFU.

fettpett, I truly wish I could believe this. If what you said was really true, then I wouldn't even care about this race.

But the fact that Meg Whitman ran against illegal immigration during the California Republican Primary, and then did an about-face, AFTER the primary was over, saying she OPPOSES the new Arizona immigration law signed by Governor Jan Brewer, tells me she would sell her soul for power.

Believe me, Meg Whitman WILL run for president, if given the opportunity. And I don't want that opportunity to ever come into existence.

You don't hear HIM blathering on like some newly castrated goat about state races OUTSIDE of Michigan and bugging the shit out of everybody with retard prognostications that always seem to manage to endorse a Liberal candidate or weaken the Republican one. Funny how that works with you.

So why not have a big steamy cup o' STFU yourself there Mary, m'kay?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbass128 View Post
    You know Dumbass, since you're acting like Stupidicus, I'm going to start treating each and every one of your pathetic liberal supporting messages the same as I treat his.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar

First of all, There are 2 races for Governor that I care about, Michigan (where I live) and Wisconsin (where I grew up and still have a lot of family). I'll comment on other ones, but since they don't pertain to myself, I don't go around posting idiotic posts about a Candidate for another state because they might run for Pres sometime in the far future.

Second, you're idioticy has been proven time and again. The only posts you've made are regards to Meg Whitman and how much of a fuck up she is, when she is far better for the state of California than that idiot Jerry "moonbeam" Brown.

Third, if you honestly think Whitman would get the nomination for Pres then you're completely out of your mind. I've said it a number of times. Whitman WILL NOT EVER receive the Republican Nomination for President of the United States, she's connected to both Romney and McCain, if neither of them can get elected to Pres, than she wont.

Fourth, you talk about being both soically and Fiscally conservative, yet you have bitched about every single person that has been talked about as not being "good enough". Guess what? we are never going to have a perfect candidate. Even Regan wasn't perfect, look at his aminstey debacle, Iran-Contra, etc. There are candidates that we would be much better with than others, and all of them better than the current idiot in chief.

Now, you Mike, have 2 choices. 1) stop posting your idiotic rants about Whitman, and post intelligent and helpful posts on the rest of the site and be productive member of the forums, or 2) GTFO

I would prefer you do to do the 1st, but if you chose the 2nd, good luck

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Now, you Mike, have 2 choices. 1) stop posting your idiotic rants about Whitman, and post intelligent and helpful posts on the rest of the site and be productive member of the forums, or 2) GTFO
    OK fettpett. I LOVE Meg Whitman! I LOVE her support of unfettered abortion, so long as she shrinks the size of government and cuts California's taxes! After all, we don't need morals, we need TAX CUTS, right?? As long as the money is flowing into the pockets of California taxpayers, lets keep on killing the children before they're born, granting illegal aliens government benefits, and letting men marry their dogs, right?? After all, who needs morals when the money is good?? GO MEG GO!! GO MEG GO!! GO MEG GO!!

Does this meet your standards, fettpett?