Thread: Hot tuesday

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Hot tuesday 
    104 F | 74 F We have had several weeks now into the 100 degree mark, this old man is tired of it, the humidity right now is 70% and won't drop much.

TOTD: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream or desert made from ice cream.

Highs in the mid 80s and afternoon storms - that's pretty much the forecast until the monsoons move out.

TOTD: I like chocolate chip mint ice cream but I do have unholy craving for DQ from time to time. I prefer the chocolate/vanilla swirl. :)

75F |
    Current: Partly Cloudy
    Wind: E at 1 mph
    Humidity: 19%

Today's high will be 102...I have the day off work. :D

TOTD: I like a good vanillia custard or any really good vanillia. I also like chocolate peanut butter ice cream if it's made right.

This stuff is great:

Whitey's Ice Cream Stores in the Midwest invented the candy bar shakes & malts many years ago.

http://www.whiteysicecream.com/default.asp

Banned
    It is gonna get up to around 100 here.

TOTD: I like Breyers Cherry Vanilla. Almost forgot about the ice-cream cakes from Baskin-Robbins I used to get my mom on her birthday.

Power CUer
    Homemade blackberry.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    75F |
    Current: Partly Cloudy
    Wind: E at 1 mph
    Humidity: 19%

Today's high will be 102...I have the day off work. :D

TOTD: I like a good vanillia custard or any really good vanillia. I also like chocolate peanut butter ice cream if it's made right.

This stuff is great:

Whitey's Ice Cream Stores in the Midwest invented the candy bar shakes & malts many years ago.

http://www.whiteysicecream.com/default.asp
    Can black people eat it too? :D

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

It's hot, upper 80s and humid. It's supposed to cool off by Friday, into the low 80s.

TOTD: As far as ice cream from the grocery store, I'm partial to Hudsonville's vanilla/cookie dough ice cream-it's one of the best commercial brands in Michigan. I like any vanilla ice cream that features chunks of chocolate or candy bars mixed in. As far as ice cream parlors or shops go, no one can beat Jones Homemade Ice Cream in Baldwin, MI. It's a tiny place in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, but most people in West Michigan know about it, and a few over here do, too. Ice cream is my absolutely favorite thing to eat.

Mint Chocolate Chip

Mint chocolate chip is my wifes favorite, Linda the blackberry sounds great and makes me want to get another ice cream maker.
    My favorite would be Braums( a local brand) pecan praline, although strawberry cheesecake would be a close second. I'm in negotiations with Schwans to get them to make chocolate pecan cheesecake!:D

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    104 F | 74 F We have had several weeks now into the 100 degree mark, this old man is tired of it, the humidity right now is 70% and won't drop much.

TOTD: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream or desert made from ice cream.
    TOTD: Chocolate Raspberry Truffle from BRUSTERS. :)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.