1. #1 Random GD Baseball Thread 
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Excellant! Very concise, Go Tampa Bay Rays!
    Awww. Still sore over 2008?

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

A little bit! But this year is Go Rays! I guess this is off topic! I am watching Deliverence right now, go figure!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

LOL! This is 2010....and if I'm not mistaken the reigning champs donkey stomped the female horses last October.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    LOL! This is 2010....and if I'm not mistaken the reigning champs donkey stomped the female horses last October.

The Yanks didn't stomp anyone. We basically handed the Series to them in game 3 when Hamels decided he didn't want to get anyone out anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    A little bit! But this year is Go Rays! I guess this is off topic! I am watching Deliverence right now, go figure!
    Nice job losing to the Twins last night. Coming back from a 6-0 deficit only to lose when a ball hits the catwalk that in every other stadium on the planet would have been a pop-up out.

The Yanks didn't stomp anyone. We basically handed the Series to them in game 3 when Hamels decided he didn't want to get anyone out anymore.
    Well...thanks for handing it to the Yanks. Wonder who's going to hand it to them this year? :D
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Well...thanks for handing it to the Yanks. Wonder who's going to hand it to them this year? :D
    Actually, I'd watch the Rays and Rangers. The Rangers look scary good this season and the moves they made were pretty huge: Lee, Guzman, Cantu, all huge trades. Especially Guzman. I'm really surprised Washington parted with him. And they're running away with the West. The Rays aren't going away either.

Go Bravos!!!!!!!!!
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Go Bravos!!!!!!!!!
    Bravos better be looking over their shoulder. We've gone this season with 7 of our starting 8, 2 starting pitchers, 3 key bullpen pitchers, and a few other guys on the DL, a stretch where we couldn't score any runs, and playing as inconsistent as a team can get and we're still only 2 games back. If the Phils can stay close and get healthy, it's not even going to be close. They'll win going away.

Bravos better be looking over their shoulder. We've gone this season with 7 of our starting 8, 2 starting pitchers, 3 key bullpen pitchers, and a few other guys on the DL, a stretch where we couldn't score any runs, and playing as inconsistent as a team can get and we're still only 2 games back. If the Phils can stay close and get healthy, it's not even going to be close. They'll win going away.
    Well, take away April and we're pretty much tit for tat. The Phillies need to find where they misplaced their heart, then they'll run away with the east. BTW, Oswalt was a nice pickup.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Well, take away April and we're pretty much tit for tat. The Phillies need to find where they misplaced their heart, then they'll run away with the east. BTW, Oswalt was a nice pickup.
    True but I would have much rather kept Cliff Lee.

Oh, thanks for giving me the credit for starting this thread.