Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1 New Black Panther Party Call-to-Arms to fight Tea Party and Cracker Police 
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    2,988
    all blow and no go
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,886
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    all blow and no go
    Perhaps you missed election day 2008? Reports have it that at least 1 person turned around because of these thugs. But let's see how they do against thousands in Washington in 3 weeks.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    2,988
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Perhaps you missed election day 2008? Reports have it that at least 1 person turned around because of these thugs. But let's see how they do against thousands in Washington in 3 weeks.
    of couse i didn't miss election day. and i saw these thugs on TV.. but now the spotlight is on them. they'll be watched like a hawk
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    It's their constitutional right to arm themselves.

    Whats the problem ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Perhaps you missed election day 2008? Reports have it that at least 1 person turned around because of these thugs..
    1 person ? LOL , what a laugh.

    The Florida purge lists kept at least a thousand from voting.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    1 person ? LOL , what a laugh.

    The Florida purge lists kept at least a thousand from voting.
    Oh, ok. So you won't have a problem with white conservatives at the ballots with night sticks this election then?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Oh, ok. So you won't have a problem with white conservatives at the ballots with night sticks this election then?

    Where were the black panthers with nightsticks ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    2,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    It's their constitutional right to arm themselves.

    Whats the problem ?
    from who???
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    from who???
    Arming yourself per the constitution doesn't require a fucking answer to that question.

    Jeeesh.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •