Thread: Obama gets the ultimate endorsement: the Communist Party USA!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Yet the big cities are where all the money and good jobs are.
    That's where the most crime is, where the worst schools are, where the highest property and individual taxes are, where you stand a better chance of getting killed or robbed. Yeah, I want to live/work in one of those big shit-hole cities. :eek: BTW, you need to make a hell of a lot more money working in these cities because the cost of living is much greater.

Eyelids
    How uninformed can you be about urban America? The taxes are higher but there are things like highways, public transportation and much more extensive fire and police organizations. It costs a lot of money to run a city...

The schools aren't bad either, it's just a lot of students dont take advantage of the resources provided to them.

How uninformed can you be about urban America? The taxes are higher but there are things like highways, public transportation and much more extensive fire and police organizations. It costs a lot of money to run a city...

The schools aren't bad either, it's just a lot of students dont take advantage of the resources provided to them.
    Are you stoned, or just frikkin stupid?
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Are you stoned, or just frikkin stupid?
    Both, probably. He says he is in college to become a teacher. A union teacher at that. I pity the poor kids.

Haha you actually think Obama is a radical Islamic terrorist? You're an ignorant Anglo-pilferer who is more than metaphorically stuck on an island.
    No one is saying that Obama is a radical Islamic terrorist. He is, however, the preferred candidate of radical Islamic terrorists, such as Hamas, which endorsed him.
    Can you name one instance where the CPUSA has killed an American?
    The CPUSA aided and abetted the Soviet Union during the Cold War. They are are complicit in the deaths of every American who died at the hands of the Soviets or their proxies, which includes North Vietnam, North Korea and Saddam Hussein's Iraq.
    Yet the big cities are where all the money and good jobs are.
    Depends on the city. NYC and Los Angeles have higher unemployment than the national average, as do Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit and Washington DC. The cities with lower unemployment tend to be in the red states.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Eyelids
    LA, Chicago and NYC are also the three most populous cities in the USA and have larger GDP's than most red states.

I know you guys dont want to admit it, but the blue states are much more important than the red ones. And the fastest growing city in the US, Austin TX, is bluer than the sky.

Resident Grump
    Haha you actually think Obama is a radical Islamic terrorist?
    Nope, but he doesnt have the brains to speak up when they offer him support...its sorta like being endorsed by Charlie Manson, y'know?

You're an ignorant Anglo-pilferer who is more than metaphorically stuck on an island.
    If by that you mean I am far away from you, that is certainly true..and I am grateful....

LA, Chicago and NYC are also the three most populous cities in the USA and have larger GDP's than most red states.

I know you guys dont want to admit it, but the blue states are much more important than the red ones. And the fastest growing city in the US, Austin TX, is bluer than the sky.

I believe your condition is called "Oxygen Deprivation Disorder", and it has affected all basic brain function.
    Hello, welcome to the United States of America.
    Please press 1 for English. If you can't please press 2 to disconnect until you learn how to speak English. Thank you.

Resident Grump
    Sonic, can you downsize that a tad? .

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Haha you actually think Obama is a radical Islamic terrorist? You're an ignorant Anglo-pilferer who is more than metaphorically stuck on an island.
    Well, we KNOW he is friendly with other Anti-American terrorists. His positions favor Islamic terrorists.

He may not be a trigger man but he certainly is an enabler.