Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Cost of wars hidden, till now. 
    Banned
    The cost of both wars was kept off the fiscal budget numbers during the Bush years , it showed up on the national debt , but the fiscal deficits were reported WITHOUT this cost making them appear smaller than they really are.

Obama won't hide that cost , it is now in the budget and will show up on the fiscal budget numbers and the national debt.

The national debt numbers show this http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPD...application=np

Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Wut? Good grief.

However, less than two months after his bold pronouncement, the president slipped in a request for $76 billion in off-the-books war funds. He helped ease the sting of this hypocrisy slightly by promising that the ol' supplemental shortcut would never happen again.
    I love it when Liberals have figured him out. Why haven't you?

Dear President Obama,

The people who supported you, who believed in the change that you promised, have stuck by you patiently and cut you a lot of slack. They vowed to remain loyal, unless you flat out lied to them, and now you have crossed the line from Obama to Obusha and, now, it's just Obullshit.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Wut? Good grief.

Well, that'll pretty much kill that thread for Satanic ass. Now he'll have to go start another one.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Stupidicus View Post
    Fixed for accuracy, something Stupidicus has no clue about.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    The cost of both wars was kept off the fiscal budget numbers during the Bush years , it showed up on the national debt , but the fiscal deficits were reported WITHOUT this cost making them appear smaller than they really are.

Obama won't hide that cost , it is now in the budget and will show up on the fiscal budget numbers and the national debt.

The national debt numbers show this http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPD...application=np
    Obummer campaigned on ending the war and closing Gitmo. He LIES and liberal Democrats keep kissing his ass. It must really, really hurt to be so Stoopid.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Moved to a more appropriate forum.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post

Quote:
    However, less than two months after his bold pronouncement, the president slipped in a request for $76 billion in off-the-books war funds. He helped ease the sting of this hypocrisy slightly by promising that the ol' supplemental shortcut would never happen again.

Quote:
    Dear President Obama,

The people who supported you, who believed in the change that you promised, have stuck by you patiently and cut you a lot of slack. They vowed to remain loyal, unless you flat out lied to them, and now you have crossed the line from Obama to Obusha and, now, it's just Obullshit.
    Does being this stupid cause you actual physical pain Blarch? I mean you might be in serious danger of spraining your "Wrong" muscle.

Dumbass.

Thread number 897 that Shitbirdicus has to abandon.

Shitanicus, why hasn't Obama closed gitmo? i mean he promised!

:D