1. #1 Hillary for VP, is this the beginning? 

Banned
    No way. One thing Biden will never be is more popular than Obama. This is not true of Hillary. I do not think that Hillary will wait on the sidelines for for years for a shot a being President. 2008 was supposed to be her year. Obama stole that from her. She is not going to give up her last shot at being President to pull Barky's ass out of the fire.

She has to wait four years anyway, unless Obama decides not to run for a 2nd term. There's no way she challenges him. The black voters for one would consider it a knife in the back and the rest of the dems would consider it disloyal to run against the guy that chose her as SOS.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I can't see her jumping on to a sinking ship...Obama's going to get his butt whooped and the Clinton's don't like to lose, she'll stay out. Which means we'll never have another Clinton in the White House

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I can't see her jumping on to a sinking ship...Obama's going to get his butt whooped and the Clinton's don't like to lose, she'll stay out. Which means we'll never have another Clinton in the White House
    If Obama's fail trend continues at the rate it is, the DNC is going to face a tough choice as 2012 approaches. I would not rule out the Democratic establishment throwing Bam Bam under the bus if they believe he can't win.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    If Obama's fail trend continues at the rate it is, the DNC is going to face a tough choice as 2012 approaches. I would not rule out the Democratic establishment throwing Bam Bam under the bus if they believe he can't win.

That's my thinking. Hillary is jumping ship after the blowout in Nov. Obama can not win with high unemployment, and I see no relief in sight because of his liberal ideology. I think the odds are better than 50/50 that she will challenge the Magic one. Bubba is chomping at the bits to throw some smack on the O. Should be a good cat-fight.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    She has to wait four years anyway, unless Obama decides not to run for a 2nd term. There's no way she challenges him. The black voters for one would consider it a knife in the back and the rest of the dems would consider it disloyal to run against the guy that chose her as SOS.
    !00% of the Black vote is not enough to elect anything in a national election. If the Black vote is all Obama has, he will be sunk.

Hillary can still run 012...anyone here remember reagan?