Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    It's not polls themselves they have issue with it is the poster who doesn't comprehend what he is posting - or someone who has repeatedly demonstrated an absolute unwillingness to even try for a coherent response.

Another person could have probably posted the same thing as you, and gotten an entirely different reaction - some might be skeptical of the polling methods, but I don't think most people here dismiss their validity if they are done properly.
    But you make that distinction based on whether its news you want to hear or dont.

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    But you make that distinction based on whether its news you want to hear or dont.
    Says the Idiot name for a shoe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Says the Idiot name for a shoe.
    Capital 'i', how subtle. I've explained the rationale behind my screenname to you at least 3 or 4 times now, you either choose to ignore it or are two stupid to comprehend it. It's a 50/50 shot on which is the case.

Capital 'i', how subtle. I've explained the rationale behind my screenname to you at least 3 or 4 times now, you either choose to ignore it or are two stupid to comprehend it. It's a 50/50 shot on which is the case.
    Explain it again Idiot I'll try to get down to your level to understand.

Banned
    Explain it again Idiot I'll try to get down to your level to understand.
    Nikita Khrushchev slammed his show on the podium in front of the UN General Assembly in a fit or rage. It's famous.

Nikita Khrushchev slammed his show on the podium in front of the UN General Assembly in a fit or rage. It's famous.
    So what? Likely before you were born. Know make a connection as to why you think it is witty to name yourself after his shoe.Do you think this murdering son of a bitch was something noble?

Banned
    So what? Likely before you were born. Know make a connection as to why you think it is witty to name yourself after his shoe.Do you think this murdering son of a bitch was something noble?
    No, he was a lunatic. He slammed his shoe on a podium in front of delegations from every country from around the world. I am spelling it out for you. You still wont get it. Remarkable, you should be put in a museum or something.

No, he was a lunatic. He slammed his shoe on a podium in front of delegations from every country from around the world. I am spelling it out for you. You still wont get it. Remarkable, you should be put in a museum or something.
    Go for it toe jam, explain your idiot self, I don't have a complete fool setting like you.
    A fool such as your self slamming a shoe on a table to make noise just shows how retarded he was, so you must emulate him, carry on freak.

No the distinction is based on the idiot who is presenting the news. There are people here who if they told me the sun was shining - I'd have to go and check.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

The irony will sink in there in a minute Moonbat.