Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 What Type of Beer Are You? (Quiz) 
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    You Are Budweiser

You are down to earth, well grounded, and practical. Some may even call you sensible.
    You say what you mean and you mean what you say. You're straight shooting and honest.

It's likely that you're more of a productive type than a creative type. You enjoy working hard.
    You live in the now and enjoy every moment. You appreciate what you've got, and you're also very humble about what you deserve.

What Type of Beer Are You?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

You Are Budweiser

You are down to earth, well grounded, and practical. Some may even call you sensible.
    You say what you mean and you mean what you say. You're straight shooting and honest.

It's likely that you're more of a productive type than a creative type. You enjoy working hard.
    You live in the now and enjoy every moment. You appreciate what you've got, and you're also very humble about what you deserve.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

You Are Coors Light
    You are a person who values routine and stability. It's likely that your order the same thing every time you go to the bar.
    You aren't necessarily on a diet, but you do appreciate a beer that you can drink every day. If anything, you are consistent.

You don't like to change, but you're not adverse to taking risks... especially when you have a few beers in you.
    The bottom line is that you're out to have a good time. You're all about friends, fun, and letting loose.
    How about none of the above... I hate the taste of beer. When I drink it, it's usually when I'm hanging out with my best friend who I get to see once a year or so. Light beers have the weakest flavor, so I can stand them a bit more.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

You Are a Microbrew
    You are independent and adventurous. You're always up for trying something new, and you like to support independent businesses whenever possible.
    You are creative and curious. Of all the types, you are the most likely to try to brew your own beer.

You are open-minded and eager to experience as much as possible in this world. You are an avid traveler.
    You are socially conscious and aware. You try to buy green and buy local whenever possible.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Rebel, djones got a light beer.

*snickers*:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Atleast I don't have to worry about it making me fatter.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Rebel, djones got a light beer.

*snickers*:p
    And he don't even like it. He's a manly man, ain't he? [girly voice]: I like Zima
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

You Are Guinness

You are hip, well educated, and a bit of a beer snob. It's likely that you live in (or at least drink in) the city.
    You won't drink just anything, though you are somewhat adventurous about trying new beers. You consider yourself a beer aficionado.

You are concerned with how you look and how you seem. People admire you, and you enjoy being well thought of.
    You are a social drinker and rarely drink alone. You feel more at home in a cozy pub than in your own home.

Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

You Are Budweiser

You Are a Microbrew

You are independent and adventurous. You're always up for trying something new, and you like to support independent businesses whenever possible. You are creative and curious. Of all the types, you are the most likely to try to brew your own beer.

You are open-minded and eager to experience as much as possible in this world. You are an avid traveler.
    You are socially conscious and aware. You try to buy green and buy local whenever possible.

LOL! I do support independent businesses and I buy "green" but not to save the planet. I'm socially conscious, all right - conscious of how much is screwed up thanks to the Hippie generation. I might try to brew beer. I'm not interested in travel.

I'm not sure if this test blows. :p