Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    From my experience, civilized loactions never have the best food. You know how long it took me fing a bowl of grits in Yankeeland? And that God awful Farina is not the same thing.
    grits? Silly reb. You can find grits here. You've just been looking in the wrong places. I can walk a couple of blocks and get grits- http://www.lowes.com/pd_245892-1748-...ductId=3027809 by the GALLON even . . . . :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    grits? Silly reb. You can find grits here. You've just been looking in the wrong places. I can walk a couple of blocks and get grits- http://www.lowes.com/pd_245892-1748-...ductId=3027809 by the GALLON even . . . . :D
    In Great Lakes, IL, it took me over a year to find them. Then I stumbled on them at a little place on base. I got me a big bowl of grits and mixed in some runny fried eggs and butter. Damn good stuff.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    ewww....grits? how the hell can anyone eat that crap...I'd rather eat a bowl of salt than grits. and yes i've had "real southern" grits. Had some when I was in Charolett, NC.

    give me hashbrowns, an omelet and toast, I'm good.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,697
    The few times I've taken my nephews to McDonald's, they don't seem to care much about the toy. They want the nuggets and fries.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,697
    And, FYI, the best fries are at In-n-Out. Everyone knows this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,772
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Hardee's has the best steak biscuit bar none...

    Love them..With a big slice of tomato.

    I have a sister in law from Rhode Island. Apparently they don't have them up North. We tried to talk her into stopping at one for breakfast and she said she would not eat at a place called "HARDEES". Doesn't know what she is missing.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Love them..With a big slice of tomato.

    I have a sister in law from Rhode Island. Apparently they don't have them up North. We tried to talk her into stopping at one for breakfast and she said she would not eat at a place called "HARDEES". Doesn't know what she is missing.
    Most Hardees in the Midwest have closed. there use to be one in Benton Harbor, but i think the closest one to me now is Niles. When I was a kid we had one where i grew up, they closed and turned into a Wendy's
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,114
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    And, FYI, the best fries are at In-n-Out. Everyone knows this.
    Jack n the Box..... you heathen, you :mad:








    :p
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,114
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Most Hardees in the Midwest have closed. there use to be one in Benton Harbor, but i think the closest one to me now is Niles. When I was a kid we had one where i grew up, they closed and turned into a Wendy's
    Really? You can't swing a dead cat without hitting at least one here....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Really? You can't swing a dead cat without hitting at least one here....
    yeah, they all are either empty or turn into Wendy's, they have almost identical setups
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •