1. #1 Gibbs, I am begging you to STFU 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I'm sure now Gibbs works for Lord Rove...

Ramulux (304 posts) Fri Aug-13-10 05:30 PM
    Original message Gibbs, I am begging you to STFU

Re-posted from another thread about Gibbs new remarks from today, thought I had a few good points.

This dude is unbelievable. How can he not understand the immeasurable amount of harm he is doing to this administration with his amateur political ravings. (But Lord O gave him da job!!!)

I think the main point to take away from this whole fiasco is that Gibbs and this administration are fucking terrible at understanding the political landscape. (But,but...it's Lord O!!!!)

I hate Gibbs, I never liked the guy and as others have said hes been saying shit like this for a while so hes not really the issue here. (But,but,but...DU loved him a short while ago!!!)

The issue is that there are so many positive things the dems could be using to their advantage but they not only dont seem to want to do them, they dont even seem to see them. (But,but,but,but...Lord O is all knowing!!!!!!!)

Mike Lux was on the Young Turks the other day and he talked about how progressives and liberals always had a place at the negotiating table in the Clinton administration, he may not have always given them what they wanted but he always heard them out. He then said that Obama is not doing this at all. He surrounds himself with people who have openly shown childish disdain for liberals and basically control Obama's schedule and who he gets to meet with. (Oh Noesss!!!!!!!)

This makes me feel like Obama is not even aware of what we want and what we expect of him. This point is hammered home with Gibbs making ridiculous statements about us thinking hes Bush or wanting to get rid of the pentagon. This administration lives in the Washington echo chamber and seems incapable of communicating with anyone on the outside in a realistic manner. Rant over.
    (And you'll still vote for Lord O come 2012.) :p

Who's in da White House????
    May the FORCE be with you!

So now Obama is what? A right-winger? :p

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    [/URL]

Who's in da White House????
    Fore some odd reason, Moonbats can't seem to remember
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.