eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Isn't this Troll baiting?

By the Admin even! :eek:

Reason #543 why I love this place! :D
    WOOT!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Hey! I recognize this male gang homoerotic ritual. Who's playing Alpha? Is it you SR?
    Shut the fuck up hazlnut.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Our favorite Libtard who seems to think any question can be answered by posting:

"10,000 job loses are better than 1 billion job loses" needs to answer a question I've asked him once before.

How is your bidness going down there in the Keys??? You bragged you came up with some new crap to keep the noseeims off people, did that pan out??

I'd really like an answer. :)
    Going great. , also have a spray on bike wax that is now for sale , I perfected the mixture on my stove at home. Shark deterent is for sale as well.

I have steady income with these products , it seems to be mainly the bike wax right now , it is selling like crazy and I might up the price a bit , I didn't think it would be a tourist product but they are buying it and bringing it home.

I am also working 10 hours a day 6 days a week installing windows and doors right now. I have to go to work now , maybe see you hacks on lunch.

The Irony .... I have more going on than most people , yet the hacks here don't think I work enough.

Just bought a new scooter and car , and am looking for a boat.

Thanks for asking , Key West baby.
    Last edited by Satanicus; 08-14-2010 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Going great. , also have a spray on bike wax that is now for sale , I perfected the mixture on my stove at home. Shark deterent is for sale as well.

I have steady income with these products , it seems to be mainly the bike wax right now , it is selling like crazy and I might up the price a bit , I didn't think it would be a tourist product but they are buying it and bringing it home.

I am also working 10 hours a day 6 days a week installing windows and doors right now. I have to go to work now , maybe see you hacks on lunch.

The Irony .... I have more going on than most people , yet the hacks here don't think I work enough.

How much time per quarter do you spend navigating 12-H filings, or do you have an accountant to sort that out?
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Sounds good! Glad you are making out so well.
    May the FORCE be with you!

It's great to hear Satan. All that hard work and sweat equity will surely
    pay off big for you. And as your bidness grows, and you start seeing real
    income rolling in, I know you will cheerfully turn over 50% or more of
    everything you worked for to the IRS so they can redistribute it to those
    less willing to put in 10 hrs a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    It's great to hear Satan. All that hard work and sweat equity will surely
    pay off big for you. And as your bidness grows, and you start seeing real
    income rolling in, I know you will cheerfully turn over 50% or more of
    everything you worked for to the IRS so they can redistribute it to those
    less willing to put in 10 hrs a day.
    Maybe he should start proactively doing it? You know, since it's the right thing to do.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Hello!!!! Key West Dude!!!! Where are you???

Hey, most people in my experience when they tell others about a
    bidness experience, want to follow up.

Unless it turned out to be a complete and utter failure.

Soon he might be in jail for repackaging Avon's Skin so Soft and calling it his own formula.

Thats great that you have to work 60 hours a week doing something any functionally retarded guy or an ilegal can do without benifit of instructions in a language they can understand. Kudos to ya brah.

It's not that we don't think you work enough it's that you are such an antagonistic stupid lying fuck that we just aren't gonna believe a freaking thing you say.

Except for the bit about you having to bust your nuts humping windows with the other Yopeks 60 hours a week that sounds about right.

Because anyone fucked up enough to get banned from Liberal Underground for being too far left is flirting with personality disorders that would make David Koresh look like Saint Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Maybe he should start proactively doing it? You know, since it's the right thing to do.
    I agree. He should willingly surrender his income to be redistributed.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.