Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1 Rep. Melissa Bean IL8 sends in the thug 
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF0_jJRXPhQ

    This would be funny if it wasn't so SCARY.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,273
    shit pisses me off!
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    Dude! Back the fuck off me! Back...the...fuck...off...me!

    What happens next is up to him. Mean looks and breathing on me stopped working after Boot Camp.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,151
    At 2:00 mark: Blame Bush. Holy fuck.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Chuck58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Dude! Back the fuck off me! Back...the...fuck...off...me!

    What happens next is up to him. Mean looks and breathing on me stopped working after Boot Camp.
    Yeah. This guy has the look, but I don't see much else. One thing for sure, he hasn't been doing his sit ups.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Yeah. This guy has the look, but I don't see much else. One thing for sure, he hasn't been doing his sit ups.
    The simple fact that he was being allowed to do what he did . . . . these people are out of control.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Yeah. This guy has the look, but I don't see much else. One thing for sure, he hasn't been doing his sit ups.
    not to mention the fact that i would be begging him to put a hand on me.

    just BEGGING him.....

    that would be fun.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    not to mention the fact that i would be begging him to put a hand on me.

    just BEGGING him.....

    that would be fun.
    it would be fun to take a dive and then sue ;)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,695
    I don't know anything about this congresswoman, but the guy asking the questions was obnoxious and the video was heavily edited. He was trying to monopolize the meeting at the expense of other people who may have had questions of their own. The way he followed her out of the meeting borders on stalking.

    The public has every right to question their congressional reps in public forums. They don't have the right to monopolize the forum and prevent others from asking questions. This is another amateur with a video camera, looking for attention on the internet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know anything about this congresswoman, but the guy asking the questions was obnoxious and the video was heavily edited. He was trying to monopolize the meeting at the expense of other people who may have had questions of their own. The way he followed her out of the meeting borders on stalking.

    The public has every right to question their congressional reps in public forums. They don't have the right to monopolize the forum and prevent others from asking questions. This is another amateur with a video camera, looking for attention on the internet.
    I disagree. Seems to me that he was doing what he said he would do and edited out the questions of other people. EVEN if you are right - how do you justify the thug coming after the woman early on in the video and looming over her??
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •