Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Wrong , they will take half the planes Israel would send.

They would then gather support from the rest of the ME and put the pressure on Israel and the USA.

Obama will be very clear to Israel that if they do this , it's THEIR deal.

Not to mention the Strait of Hormuz , which would be shut down because of sunburn missiles hiding in the nearby mountains. Guess what that does to oil prices ?

Israel will never attack Iran with Obama in office in the same way the USA would never crush Iran's democracy with Truman in office, as soon as he left and a repub came in they went right for it.

If the GOP wins in 2012 we can look for a strike by Israel, but not sooner.

And when the USA backs up Israel we will have started a war with a very well armed nation that is bigger than both Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Vote GOP for more war , but this war is for real , Iran can hurt us badly , it won't homemade bombs placed by a barefoot man.
    Fuck Iran and Fuck You.

Because it would take us longer to destroy Irans military and infrastructure than it would take me to drive to Florida.

YTou have no fucking clue when you talk about military matters so shut your whore mouth and go back to spreading talking points there hey?

You want to know what Israel would do Satanicus.

They'd probably do just like they did with Osiraq. Launch a squadron of F-15's and F-16's. The F-15's will be there to provide support against responding Iranian aircraft, while the F-16's are kitted to do the damage on the ground.

They'd take off with a full weapons load out. They'd probably conduct an airial refueling within minutes of take off and again over Saudi Territory. They'd penetrate Iranian air space firing HARM missiles at all known radar sights, saturating the area with anti-radar radiation making it impossible to develop locks on the aircraft with radar guided missiles.

Now the reacter site is probably well guarded by IR seeking SAM batteries. This is where a flight of the F-16's will push ahead and take on a Wild Weasel roll. One would allow the battery to develop a lock and his wingman would follow in and drop a bomb on the site. It's very likely they would lose an aircraft or two in this mission role but that is to be expected.

Following the nuetralization of the ground defences, either a prestaged ground team would lase the target for some LGB's, or GPS GBU's would be released from a range of 5-10 miles and then the aircraft would bug out.

They'd leave Iranian air space with the F-15's providing cover and once their safely back in Saudi air space, they'd refuel again and return home.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Now, I've told you the most likely scenario of how Israel would conduct an attack.

In your breadth of knowledge and experience on military manners, you tell me just what Iran is going to do to stop them.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Now, I've told you the most likely scenario of how Israel would conduct an attack.

In your breadth of knowledge and experience on military manners, you tell me just what Iran is going to do to stop them.
    Um pray to Allah?

Quote Originally Posted by Stupidicus View Post
    Wrong , they will take half the planes Israel would send.
    With what moron? Iran's military is in worse shape than Iraq's when we went in. Israel's air force is one of the best in the world. They'll sweep the IAF from the sky.

They would then gather support from the rest of the ME and put the pressure on Israel and the USA.
    Again you show your stupidity. When the Israelis bombed Osirak in 89, the rest of the ME said and did nothing. When they recently took out the NorK reactor in Syria, the rest of the ME said and did nothing. When, not if, Israel takes out Iran's reactor, the same thing will happen again. The rest of the ME will say and do nothing.

Obama will be very clear to Israel that if they do this , it's THEIR deal.
    No surprise since The Obumbler is the weakest President we've ever had.

Not to mention the Strait of Hormuz , which would be shut down because of sunburn missiles hiding in the nearby mountains. Guess what that does to oil prices ?
    One thing about shore based missiles Stupidicus is they don't move and make great targets for ship, sub or air launched crise missiles, which we would have every right to use if Iran threatens internatonal shipping with them. You can bet we have those launch facilities marked and targeted. If Iran starts warming up those missles, they will go away.

As for the rest of your rambling stupidity, it's worth less than what my dog leaves when she goes out to relieve herself.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf