Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Israel would put iran between the sheets in a week.
    Their problem will be that the rest of the raghead countries surrounding them will come howling out of the desert at them, while our "president" sits around with his muslim thumb up his butt.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Yeah, you asswipes said that about Iraq too.
    4th largest army and a "well armed" country at the time.
    Took us all of, what, 100 hours to reduce them to a bunch of surrender monkeys.
    And don't forget that the Air Force and Navy spent a good 40 days prior to that pounding them into quivering jelly.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Their problem will be that the rest of the raghead countries surrounding them will come howling out of the desert at them, while our "president" sits around with his muslim thumb up his butt.
    No, the other countries would "protest" to keep appearances up, but they wouldn't do anything more. Iranians aren't Arabs, their Persians. The two don't like each other. None of the big ME countries want a nuclear Iran anymore then Israel does.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

Banned
    And yet the USA can't take care of Afghanistan in how many years ?

Iran is an armed nation. you have no idea of what you ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post

Uhm...the Afghanistan "military" at the time of our invasion was dusted in about 3 days.

For some reason, we are not allowed to carpet bomb the camel fellators up in the mountains into oblivion.

Iran's military is just like Iraqs was...lots of Soviet era weaponry, and a small, dedicated force (Revolutionary Guard) that is well armed and somewhat well trained. The rest of their military is conscripts, and would fade into the desert like a sirocco.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Well depends. The C-RAM is a varient of the CIWS that we use to defend our bases in Iraq and Afghanistan against rocket and mortar attacks. Your not getting much shorter range then those.
    Yeah this is true. But I guess with nukes you problem want to take it down a bit earlier in the trajectory. :D

Yeah sure. That's because we have so many rules of engagement we wouldn't allow ourselves to win. We leveled cities in WWII. War is hell. It needs to be, if you want to win it.

Dude, they were in an 8 year war against an army we obliterated in a week. Twice.

Banned
    Uhm...the Afghanistan "military" at the time of our invasion was dusted in about 3 days.

Or ,....

They didn't fight the invasion and melted into the towns to fight the longest US war ever.

And here we are.

"dusted" .... not even close

Listen boy. I've been in Operations for the past 9 years. I work hand in hand with Intel here at my deployed site, and work at a strategic level command center at my home duty station. I know more about this shit then you could even begin to imagine.

My job is involved with every facet of military planning and execution. I've worked with our allied forces and have studied the capabilities of others that I have not worked with.

Any day you wanna dance this dance, you just say the word. I'd love to wipe your face is the piss your spraying all over here.

Apparently somebody didn't witness 1st MARDIV rolling up central Iraq with impunity, nor did they witness (then) Maj. Gen. Mattis dictating terms of combat to the enemy like the whole war was on his schedule.

The so-called militaries of these shit-holes were brushed aside like a mere nuisance. The civilian population, who we can't indiscriminately initiate hostility with, is what mires our military because mujahideen choose to mix in with that population, thus endangering the civilians and our military which is limited under these conditions. This is one of the biggest reasons I'm against the nation building which continues under Obama.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense