Thread: THIS is how we take back the country.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NeunElfer SuperMod hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Great ad. Now we need a candidate worthy of it. The ad in and of itself won't hack it.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Ah yes. Nice to see that video again. You know, I actually posted the exact same video on this forum back in June. :D

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...424#post276424
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    I'm a mind numbed robot for the DNC that can't see the asskicking my party is going to get in November and will stick my fingers in my ears and go "LA LA LA LA" when someone tries to tell me this truth.
    Fixed
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

What a stupid video.

I hope the GOP runs it.

The GOP needs to move to the middle to win , they are moving right.

Take a bow.
    Wow, and here we thought that you wanted the GOP to lose the next election cycle. Thanks for the advice. We'll take it in the spirit in which it's offered.

That being said, the imbecile has one point. This add is great for those who are in the know about the corruption and dishonesty of the left, but it needs more context for independents and casual voters who don't know Reid and Pelosi on sight. But, it's definitely a step in the right direction. The Democrats promised hope and change, and now we hope that we'll have some spare change left when they're done taxing and spending us into the ground.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by PC Guy View Post
    Ah yes. Nice to see that video again. You know, I actually posted the exact same video on this forum back in June. :D

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...424#post276424
    I thought I'd seen it before lol
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I thought I'd seen it before lol
    Yep yep. I do believe I was actually the first to post that video. But how come nobody replied to it????:( Just kidding about the sad face. :D The more important thing is that the vast majority of us agree 100% with what the video says: we are fed up with all the garbage by this administration, thus we will change that in November.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." Ronald Reagan

What a stupid video.

I hope the GOP runs it.

The GOP needs to move to the middle to win , they are moving right.

Take a bow.
    Well, Democrats moved to the left and they won. Why wouldn't Republicans move to the right?

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Well, Democrats moved to the left and they won. Why wouldn't Republicans move to the right?
    They lied, they claimed conservatism, the American people were fool enough to believe them.

That ad is way to long for any TV coverage however, I did just send it out on my email list. THat is one powerful message.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They lied, they claimed conservatism, the American people were fool enough to believe them.
    Well, it's hard for politicians to be conservative. I think very few actually are. To be a conservative politician means deliberately and consciously giving up your gravy train (taxpayer money).