Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Monday, August 16, 2010

Republican candidates have jumped out to a record-setting 12-point lead over Democrats on the Generic Congressional Ballot for the week ending Sunday, August 15, 2010. This is the biggest lead the GOP has held in over a decade of Rasmussen Reports surveying.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 48% of Likely Voters would vote for their district's Republican congressional candidate, while 36% would opt for his or her Democratic opponent. Support for Republicans is up two points from the previous week, while support for Democrats dropped three points.Republicans have led on the Generic Congressional Ballot since June of last year, and their lead hasnít fallen below five points since the beginning of December. Three times this year, they've posted a 10-point lead. Prior to this survey, GOP support since June 2009 has ranged from 41% to 47%. Support for Democrats in the same period has run from 35% to 40%.

Eighty-three percent (83%) of Republicans back their party's candidate, while 75% of Democrats support the candidate of their party. Voters not affiliated with either party prefer the GOP candidate by a 52% to 21% margin.Fifty-four percent (54%) of white voters favor the Republican, but 77% of African-Americans prefer the Democrat.

The number of Republicans in the United States slipped a point during July, while the number of unaffiliated voters gained a point. Overall, the numbers signal a high level of stability in the parties as there have been only modest shifts throughout 2010.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ssional_ballot
    YOU told me yourself that all polls are garbage , because they don't poll everyone in the nation.

What has changed ? ..did you find a poll you like ?

Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    YOU told me yourself that all polls are garbage , because they don't poll everyone in the nation.

Shut up. No one ever said such a thing. You keep referencing a single post made by Sonnabend regarding a poll that said 15 year olds were adults. Stop with this stupid bullshit.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Shut up. No one ever said such a thing. You keep referencing a single post made by Sonnabend regarding a poll that said 15 year olds were adults. Stop with this stupid bullshit.
    What about the polls that show a vast majority of Americans want the public option ?

BTW , I can promise you policon said the same things.

What about the polls that show a vast majority of Americans want the public option ?

Dig it up then. That should keep your dumb ass quiet for a while.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

ROFLMAO!!!!111111

That's some funny shit right there. :D

bullshit. guess again. That was not me. Pull your head out of your ass and try again. Stupidfuckingretardedjizzstainworthlesspileofmonke yshitcocksuckingpigfucker.

Could someone on staff please split off this bullshit into it's own thread?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Oh god... I should delete that picture just to do everyone else a favor.
    yea . . . pretty gross. Tats are icky. :(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    ROFLMAO!!!!111111

That's some funny shit right there. :D
    How many links do you want idiot.

It's well know that a vast majority want the PO. http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ic+option+poll

Back on point, generic congressional polls mean nothing. I'd take more stock in a generic presidential poll than a congressional one. Congresspeople are elected in small districts so you can't really do a generic poll and get a good feel. Case in point: no matter what, someone like Maxine Waters will still get re-elected. Hell, William Jefferson got re-elected after they found that money in his freezer.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Back on point, generic congressional polls mean nothing. I'd take more stock in a generic presidential poll than a congressional one. Congresspeople are elected in small districts so you can't really do a generic poll and get a good feel. Case in point: no matter what, someone like Maxine Waters will still get re-elected. Hell, William Jefferson got re-elected after they found that money in his freezer.
    but that is the point of these kinds of polls - they ask you who you will be voting for in your district - the dem or the republican.