Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 243

Hybrid View

  1. #1 CU Fantasy Football 2010 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,901
    http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy

    League ID: 493202
    Password : VRWC

    I sent an invite to everyone who played last year, but anyone is welcome to join.

    Please let me know if you have any suggestions on changing the roster type or settings. I'm a benevolent commissioner. :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,329
    I'm not available for the draft or I'd join.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,901
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm not available for the draft or I'd join.
    I can pick a different time/date. I just grabbed something on a weeknight.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,329
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I can pick a different time/date. I just grabbed something on a weeknight.
    Can we do the 8th? I joined. I'm the Bunko Squad. Been using that name since 1987.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 08-18-2010 at 04:23 PM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan/Tennessee
    Posts
    218
    The 5th @ 10 PM is out for me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,901
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Can we do the 8th? I joined. I'm the Bunko Squad. Been using that name since 1987.
    Fine with me. Tucker? JB? CS?

    I'll likely be unable to make the draft whichever night it is, but I'm not terribly worried.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan/Tennessee
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy

    League ID: 493202
    Password : VRWC

    I sent an invite to everyone who played last year, but anyone is welcome to join.

    Please let me know if you have any suggestions on changing the roster type or settings. I'm a benevolent commissioner. :D
    If we only get 6 or 8 teams, think about waving the no drop restrictions. With so few teams, everyone will have several studs on their team. When injuries pop up and you get three players that are on IR, you're screwed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,901
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker13 View Post
    If we only get 6 or 8 teams, think about waving the no drop restrictions. With so few teams, everyone will have several studs on their team. When injuries pop up and you get three players that are on IR, you're screwed.
    Noted. We should be able to get to 10 teams, though. We'll see.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    I'm clueless as to how this works but if you don't mind a novice I'll join in and maybe I'll figure it out as I go along.

    I mean, if Jen can do it I certainly can.....:p
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •