Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 243
  1. #141  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Woo Hoo.

    It's JB vs. Killer B and I can't wait to kick some Florida ass this week.

    Dude, you have guys playing that are on a bye week. Straighten that shit out. I want to pummel you fair and square.
    Done! this is the week I bounce back! I got pummeled by nuts last week!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #142  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Woo Hoo.

    It's JB vs. Killer B and I can't wait to kick some Florida ass this week.

    Dude, you have guys playing that are on a bye week. Straighten that shit out. I want to pummel you fair and square.
    This is gonna hurt! :D

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #143  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And I pull one from my ass. Thank you Adam Vinatieri.
    Wow. Now this week I completely forgot the Falcons were playing the Ravens on THURSDAY night. I had been debating whether to start Matt Ryan (Falcons) or Michael Vick. I was even considering Matt Cassell just to be thorough.

    I was also looking at which kicker to use, Carpenter or Bryant (Falcons) and which TE to use, Tammee or Gonzo (Falcons) and running backs (M Turner is a Falcon).

    So, by the time I was where I could make a decision and get it input....TOO LATE.

    I prolly would have started Vick anyway but it was an Oh Well situation. Ryan got 26 or 27 points though.

    Jeez. :o
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #144  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    After tonight, I should have my second win of the season.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #145  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    After tonight, I should have my second win of the season.
    Good Luck Speedy. :D

    But don't county out the Hillbillies!!!!!
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #146  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    We both have one player each, tonight. No way he can rack up 36 points.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #147  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    We both have one player each, tonight. No way he can rack up 36 points.
    Never misunderestimate a Hillbilly. :p
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #148  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,876
    I'm playing the CS Lions and was beating the tar out of them. I led by almost 60 points going into last night but Tom Brady decided to have his biggest game of the season giving them almost half their entire point total. Of course, getting 1 point out of Favre and negative points out of my defense isn't helping any. Now I need a miracle to hold on.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #149  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm playing the CS Lions and was beating the tar out of them. I led by almost 60 points going into last night but Tom Brady decided to have his biggest game of the season giving them almost half their entire point total. Of course, getting 1 point out of Favre and negative points out of my defense isn't helping any. Now I need a miracle to hold on.
    I just got a Guaranteed Fantasy Football Miracle Candle from the Old Root Woman. When I light it for the Hillbillies I'll mention your team.

    A lttle Mojo can't hurt. ;)
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #150  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    I just got a Guaranteed Fantasy Football Miracle Candle from the Old Root Woman. When I light it for the Hillbillies I'll mention your team.

    A lttle Mojo can't hurt. ;)
    Thanks. I can use all the help I can get because 1st place is at stake. :D
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •