Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 243
  1. #131  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker13 View Post
    You're toast.:p
    Hey, I like toast.:p
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #132  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Week 8 coming up.

    Make 'em or Break 'em time.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #133  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker13 View Post
    You're toast.:p
    Rodgers and Jennings were both off their game today, Stafford and Calvin Johnson had a MONSTER game. If the Lions keep that up, they are going to be a team to reckon with over the next 2-4 years
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #134  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan/Tennessee
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Rodgers and Jennings were both off their game today, Stafford and Calvin Johnson had a MONSTER game. If the Lions keep that up, they are going to be a team to reckon with over the next 2-4 years
    As luck would have it, I have Stafford and Calvin Johnson on my team.;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #135  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Both my main QB's are on a bye this week so I picked up Vince Young for this week. He got hurt and I figured he wouldn't start this week since they have a bye next week.

    So, I traded for a decent QB and got Matt Cassell. If it weren't for OT I would have been sunk with him.

    They did start Vince Young and he outplayed Cassell, but Young re-injured his leg in the 4th and had to leave the game.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #136  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Both my main QB's are on a bye this week so I picked up Vince Young for this week. He got hurt and I figured he wouldn't start this week since they have a bye next week.

    So, I traded for a decent QB and got Matt Cassell. If it weren't for OT I would have been sunk with him.

    They did start Vince Young and he outplayed Cassell, but Young re-injured his leg in the 4th and had to leave the game.
    The only reason why you are even in this game is because I forgot to switch Favre and Moore and I didn't play Breaston.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #137  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker13 View Post
    As luck would have it, I have Stafford and Calvin Johnson on my team.;)
    yeah....I couldn't believe that they put up those numbers, or that they Look like the Team the Packers should be looking like. Another fucked up year in the NFL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #138  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The only reason why you are even in this game is because I forgot to switch Favre and Moore and I didn't play Breaston.
    Hey, I'll take it. Better to be lucky than good. :p
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #139  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Hey, I'll take it. Better to be lucky than good. :p
    And I pull one from my ass. Thank you Adam Vinatieri.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #140  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,923
    Woo Hoo.

    It's JB vs. Killer B and I can't wait to kick some Florida ass this week.

    Dude, you have guys playing that are on a bye week. Straighten that shit out. I want to pummel you fair and square.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •