Thread: Pray for me please

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    keep you in my prayers as well, good luck buddy.

check into diet and alternative treatments, don't let Western Med tell you that there isn't anything that can be done.

Resident Grump
    Zeus, I fought thyroid cancer and won. Hang in there and be strong. Prayers for you.

- Sonna

Zeus, warpig...best wishes to both of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    ...the more I research the situation the more negative information I'm finding.
    Try and stay away from that. You'll subconciously seek out the negative or look for the worst. No more WebMD for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Zeus, warpig...best wishes to both of you.Try and stay away from that. You'll subconciously seek out the negative or look for the worst. No more WebMD for you.
    I have to agree with that, you can talk yourself out of putting up a fight if you search too much.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Sending prayers your way....As a Cancer survivor myself....the most important thing you must do...is to FIGHT it. Keep positive, MIND OVER MATTER really works! Combine a fighting attitude with modern medicine....and you'll beat this.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    My Doctor has informed me I have cancer of the lymph nodes in my neck. I go in for a PET scan on the 27th to see if the cancer has spread to other parts of the body or is isolated to the neck. The pet scan will help in developing a plan to deal with the situation.

I'm trying to maintain a positive mood but the more I research the situation the more negative information I'm finding.
    Zeus, very sorry to hear this bad news man. You too warpig, cancer sucks and it doesn't care which party you belong to.

Never give up, period. I'm a cancer survivor also.
    May the FORCE be with you!

NeunElfer SuperMod hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Zeus, Warpig, I'm not real good at praying, but I will be keeping good thoughts out for you guys.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

God bless both Zeus and Warpig. I will include you in my prayers.

Put on your game face and fight.:(
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

bump.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

10. #40 Update 
    Went to the Dr. today thinking I was going for a PET scan. That isn't until Sept 9. Instead today I went through a regimen of pulmonary tests. The Result was my lungs are strong enough I can survive an operation. The Dr. Said not that they have to but I could survive on one lung if they had to take a whole one.

I have a consult with a thoracic surgeon the 31st August. I think it strange I would be meeting with a surgeon before having the PET scan done. I guess it's because they already know where some cancer is and surgery may be an option. The Dr. I saw today says if caught early enough,which luckily mine was. surgery to remove the cancer is a better option than just chemo or radiation. that way results in a lesser chance of recurrence later down the road.

I do appreciate the kind words of encouragement and prayers. I haven't given up far from it. If by chance things don't work out the way I'd like them then Ecclesiastes 3 I'm down with that too.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.