Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    No he's a lower form than a RINO. He's not even a RINO anymore, just a turncoat. Sick that the guy won't refund the contributions made to him by Florida Republicans before he decided that he couldn't win the Republican primary.

Now I'm glad that I live in Florida, so I can vote against him. The problem is, which of the alternatives is best? I'm sick of all the mudslinging by all the canddates.
    You all had best vote him down or you're in deep trouble. :mad::mad::p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I'll be giving my vote to Rubio...we are voting next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I'll be giving my vote to Rubio...we are voting next week.
    Rubio was at the Hannity concert in Orlando over the weekend. But then they all were---but not Crist. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Governor Crist has truly shown just what an infantile snob he is when he bolted from the GOP after Mr. Rubio climbed out of obscurity, doing the "If you don't play my way, I'm taking my football and going home!" play. I'm deployed in Kuwait right now, and Gov. Crist showed up at the departure ceremony over an hor late, having directed his plant to the wrong location and leaving us just standing there on the floor in formation with our wives and families waiting, costing us more than a few of those precious last few minutes together(about an hour). You can tell a lot about someone's attitude and demeanor by their posture, and during the departure ceremony, Crist sat in his chair all rumpled up like he didn't want to be there, and looked at us with contempt. He whisked out of there as soon as the ceremony was over with his attitude "Hey, the photo op's over with, let's jet!", not even taking the time to talk to some of his National Guardsmen headed for the Middle East. Compare him with Jeb Bush, who visited us twice while we were in Afghanistan. While there, some of his representatives were asking soldiers about things like their spouses' employment, medical care, etc., and checking up afterward (Commanders were told of this, and anyone having such problems was encouraged to talk to them). Gov. Bush would also insist on having lunch with the troops, Sergeants and below to spend time and talk with them. He also appeared at our Welcome Home celebration and stayed for at least a few hours afterward to talk with us troops, have photos, etc. THERE is a comparison between a real conservative and a Crist, the conceited Country Club RINO!!!

The sad thing is that by saying that he basically is telling those Republicans who supported him all these years a big "Fuck You".
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

It must gall so many that they cannot purge the last GOP moderates out of the party in Maine.

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Infidel View Post
    Governor Crist has truly shown just what an infantile snob he is when he bolted from the GOP after Mr. Rubio climbed out of obscurity, doing the "If you don't play my way, I'm taking my football and going home!" play. I'm deployed in Kuwait right now, and Gov. Crist showed up at the departure ceremony over an hor late, having directed his plant to the wrong location and leaving us just standing there on the floor in formation with our wives and families waiting, costing us more than a few of those precious last few minutes together(about an hour). You can tell a lot about someone's attitude and demeanor by their posture, and during the departure ceremony, Crist sat in his chair all rumpled up like he didn't want to be there, and looked at us with contempt. He whisked out of there as soon as the ceremony was over with his attitude "Hey, the photo op's over with, let's jet!", not even taking the time to talk to some of his National Guardsmen headed for the Middle East. Compare him with Jeb Bush, who visited us twice while we were in Afghanistan. While there, some of his representatives were asking soldiers about things like their spouses' employment, medical care, etc., and checking up afterward (Commanders were told of this, and anyone having such problems was encouraged to talk to them). Gov. Bush would also insist on having lunch with the troops, Sergeants and below to spend time and talk with them. He also appeared at our Welcome Home celebration and stayed for at least a few hours afterward to talk with us troops, have photos, etc. THERE is a comparison between a real conservative and a Crist, the conceited Country Club RINO!!!
    Thank you for your service and for your comments. I've just moved to Florida and your comment, more than any other, has convinced me to never vote for Crist. The difference is the Bush's have class and do care for the military. I guess it's not in vogue to say something nice about a member of the Bush family, but don't care. It is unforgivable for Crist to have treated you and everyone else like that. He's a jerk.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Infidel View Post
    The Bushes always make it a point to visit the troops. W came to FT Hood without any fanfare after Hasan's shooting spree and very quietly visited the wounded, and while we didn't know it at the time (security was tight, and as I said, there was no fanfare), word got around the post very quickly. Politicians like Crist are about the photo op and staging appearances. Crist's refusal to give back donations when the donors demanded objected to financing an end run around their party was typical. Fortunately, Rubio is moving up in the polls and we should be seeing the last of Charlie.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Crist has no loyalty to anything other than his ego. He'd turn his backs just as quickly on the democrats if he thought it would get him more votes.
    Isn't that the way it should be?

That politicians answer to the constituents rather than the party?

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Isn't that the way it should be?

That politicians answer to the constituents rather than the party?
    Partially but only if when you were elected you did it on your own dime. If someone else is footing the bill, a little lip service and ass kissing goes a long way. Then there are his Republican supporters who he is thumbing his nose at. If you're going to be an independent, do so because that's what you believe, not because it gives you the best chance at winning. Crist is a phony and sadly, he's going to win.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.