1. #1 Lefties Overthink 'The Expendables'. 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHHECColy0Y

Well, now I'm bumping this movie to the top of my priority list. :D

Just saw it last night. It was ok. Honestly - the bad guys in the movie are the CIA so how the left figures the movie has an agenda is silly.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Just saw it last night. It was ok. Honestly - the bad guys in the movie are the CIA so how the left figures the movie has an agenda is silly.
    Because a majority of the stars in it are right leaning. I mean you have Stallone, Bruce Willis, and Arnold in the same scene together? Oh the horror! But it's funny that the liberals never think movies like Redacted or The Green Zone or The Day After Tomorrow have an agenda. Once again their hypocrisy is showing.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 08-20-2010 at 11:50 AM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Because a majority of the stars in it are right leaning. I mean you have Stallone, Bruce Willis, and Arnold in the same scene together? Oh the horror! But it's funny that the liberals never think movies like Redacted or The Green Zone or The Day After Tomorrow have an agenda. Once again their hypocrisy is showing.

Arnold is "right leaning"?
    He's a liberal republican, and before Reagan there were a lot of them. It's like Rick Snyder, who won the GOP nomination for Michigan Governor. Liberals like him because he reminds them of Governor Milliken, who was a pro-choice republican who was also business friendly.

I am not an Oreilly fan but that was a very good and humorous interview. I have always liked Stallone. May just have to go and watch this movie.

Actually, he was ex CIA.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Actually, he was ex CIA.
    You forget that Willis was CIA and was sending them in to clean up their mess.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

You forget that Willis was CIA and was sending them in to clean up their mess.
    I thought Eric Roberts went rogue?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I thought Eric Roberts went rogue?
    He did. Bruce Willis's character, Mr. Church, worked for the CIA and wanted Stalone's team to go in and fix the problem started by a rogue agent played by Roberts.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf