Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 152
  1. #21  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I seriously wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but I realize that I was wrong. He truly is stupid. I don't believe that in the last 4 1/2 years here at CU I have called anyone stupid or an idiot. Not wilbur, not Night Owl, not CW, not anyone, but I think I have actually stumbled on someone who is so much of an moron that I don't think I'm being disrespectful in pointing out that he doesn't just say stupid things, he is stupid.
    Here ya go, Gator. You know, for future reference? :)
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,847
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I seriously wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but I realize that I was wrong. He truly is stupid. I don't believe that in the last 4 1/2 years here at CU I have called anyone stupid or an idiot. Not wilbur, not Night Owl, not CW, not anyone, but I think I have actually stumbled on someone who is so much of an moron that I don't think I'm being disrespectful in pointing out that he doesn't just say stupid things, he is stupid.
    He has to have someone help him while he posts or he would forget to breath.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,788
    You know Lewis Carroll is God when conservatives start to applaud union members for not working.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Timothy McVey was about as much of a Christian as you are fish but you are gullible enough to believe everything you read at DU so it doesn't surprise me in the least that you operate on little actual information and then only on the information that fits in to you myopic view of the world whether that information is true of false.
    How about Terry Nichols ?

    Huh ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    You know Lewis Carroll is God when conservatives start to applaud union members for not working.
    We're not applauding them for not working as much as we are for doing the right thing.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    How about Terry Nichols ?

    Huh ?
    Terry Nichols wasn't a Christian either. Just because someone claims to be something it doesn't make it so. For example you claim to be intelligent but I haven't seen anything remotely resembling intelligence from you.

    "By their fruit you shall know them" and assisting in blowing up a building and killing people isn't a fruit of the Christian Spirit.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    We're not applauding them for not working as much as we are for doing the right thing.
    Of course you are.

    I just found it comical. As far as the story, there are plenty of construction workers in the United States who will not let mass hysteria and blind, ignorant bigotry keep them from honorable labor.

    The next comical question; will conservatives cheer Union thugs vandalizing a work site and threatening workers?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Of course you are.

    I just found it comical. As far as the story, there are plenty of construction workers in the United States who will not let mass hysteria and blind, ignorant bigotry keep them from honorable labor.

    The next comical question; will conservatives cheer Union thugs vandalizing a work site and threatening workers?
    What makes you think that it is only conservatives that oppose the construction of Cordoba House?
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Of course you are.

    I just found it comical. As far as the story, there are plenty of construction workers in the United States who will not let mass hysteria and blind, ignorant bigotry keep them from honorable labor.

    The next comical question; will conservatives cheer Union thugs vandalizing a work site and threatening workers?
    So you are a mind reader? Guess what? You don't have a clue as to why their actions please me. You are correct on one thing. It won't keep them from honorable labor, but in this case the labor is not honorable.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    What makes you think that it is only conservatives that oppose the construction of Cordoba House?
    I didn't say they were although I can understand your confusion since the words "blind," "ignorant," "bigotry," and "hysteria" were used.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •