1. #1 Satanicus Update: Everyone Read 
    The Mod Staff has decided to start playing a differant game with Satanicus.

It's called delete all of his posts until he starts answering questions.

There will be no more cut and run, bait and switch, goal post moving Satanicus posts. Any of his posts made that we do not feel answers our questions, will be deleted. Any posts made by members in qoutation of him will be deleted as well.

Once he begins to start playing ball and acting like a normal well adjusted human being, we'll start cutting him a bit more slack.

I'm posting to give you all fair warning on this right now. This has clearance all the way up to our almight Sith Master.

Now for any lurking folks out there who are wondering why we are doing this, it is because Satanicus is a troll. He has been banned here repeatedly, for offences such as physically threatening other members of this website. He is lucky to be here at all, and as such he is not subject to the same liberties of this website that the rest of the members are subject to.

Any questions regarding this can be PM'd to myself, ASDF, or HampshireBrit.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Just ban his ass. It's at least a month overdue as it is.

And why does this have to be in two places on the board? I already had enough of seeing his name in thread titles.