Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Raising money from the people is fine

    Getting massive chunks from giant corporations I really don't like , those corporations want something in return , and usually get it.

    I suppose I would accept it IF there was transparency , which the GOP are fighting right now.

    But what you won't admit is that the dems are not raising money from "the people". They rely on donors with big pockets as well. Trial lawyers, corporations, hollywood moguls, unions, etc. You say that you don't like the influence of corporations, but that's only because you mistakenly believe that they will always support Repubs. Democrats get a lot of money from them as well.
     

  2. #22  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Ya , cause the DNC outraising the RNC because the unemployed are donating stimulus dollars is so rational.
    Who said any thing about Unemployed getting Stimulus dollars?

    Can you prove that!
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Ya , cause the DNC outraising the RNC because the unemployed are donating stimulus dollars is so rational.
    I never stated that was the reason the DNC was outraising any body. You asked the question, "What stimulus do lib supporters like me get from the government?" I answered that you got extended unemployment benefits, which were touted as being a "stimulus" to help improve the economy. No where did I imply that you or anyone else receiving those benefits were donating them anywhere. Is that clear enough for you?
     

  4. #24  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    I never stated that was the reason the DNC was outraising any body.?
    Ya , that was warpig making that idiotic claim.
     

  5. #25  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Ya , that was warpig making that idiotic claim.
    Quote him exactly where he said "the unemployed are donating stimulus dollars".

    That was your accusation on him.

    Quote him exactly, or stop making false accusations.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member warpig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Quote him exactly where he said "the unemployed are donating stimulus dollars".

    That was your accusation on him.

    Quote him exactly, or stop making false accusations.
    False accusations are all these types have.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

    "Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig
     

  7. #27  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    NRCC Outraises DCCC For Fourth Straight Month
    Aug. 20, 2010 — 8:05 p.m.

    The National Republican Congressional Committee outraised its Democratic counterpart for the fourth month in a row in July by pulling in $8.5 million to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's $6.2 million, according to fundraising reports filed Friday with the Federal Election Commission.

    http://blogs.cqpolitics.com/eyeon201...or-fourth.html

    Seems the People want Republicans in office over Dems.
    Which is funny since I know so many conservatives who will NOT give the the RNC or the RNCC - who instead give money like I do - either directly to select candidates or to groups like the Club for Growth.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  8. #28  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanicus View Post
    Go ahead , what Dem supporters got stimulus money ?

    It's a simple question.
    AFL-CIO for one. SEIU for another. Now stop fucking hijacking threads. Start your own if you wanna talk about something. :mad: cocksuckingfucktardidiot.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •