1. #1 Blumenthall steps in it again. 
    I can't post the story I found, cause it's an AP article, but here's one from back in April.

HARTFORD, Conn. -- Attorney General Richard Blumenthal, who is running for United States Senate, said he never took political action committee money, but the Federal Elections Committee shows he has.

PAC money has almost become a dirty word these days, because some think special interest money can influence a candidate.

Candidates need a lot of money if they want to be elected. On MSNBC’s "Morning Joe", Blumenthal said, “I have never taken PAC money and I have rejected all special interest money because I have stood strong and have taken legal action against many of those special interests.”

Though Blumenthal denied he took PAC money, the Federal Election Commission website said Blumenthal took more than $220,000 in PAC money.

Officials from Blumenthal’s campaign said he was referring to past elections.
    http://www.wfsb.com/politics/23280919/detail.html

Now, the newer AP article is saying it's up to $480,000. He claims that he only made that in reference to his campaigning as Attorney General, but one has to wonder why he can toss aside those "morals" for the US Senate.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    why can't you post AP articles?

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    They get sue happy. So we don't post AP articles.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    You can post a link to it but they sue people that reprint portions of it, electronic or otherwise.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    nice to know that, what do you do when it's a link that they copied and pasted from AP?