Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I am not going to explain my voting intentions to any goddam foreigner.
    Well, explain them to me then. You know I'm not a foreigner.

    I don't like McCain at all. He's weak on border security and he wants to give amnesty to about a zillion illegal aliens. He's voted on the wrong side of a lot of issues.

    Obama, on the other hand, wants to take all my money to redistribute in a Global Poverty tax scheme, he's even weaker on security, and he wants to dismantle the military as much as he can.

    So, what is your position?
     

  2. #12  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Well, explain them to me then. You know I'm not a foreigner.

    I don't like McCain at all. He's weak on border security and he wants to give amnesty to about a zillion illegal aliens. He's voted on the wrong side of a lot of issues.

    Obama, on the other hand, wants to take all my money to redistribute in a Global Poverty tax scheme, he's even weaker on security, and he wants to dismantle the military as much as he can.

    So, what is your position?
    I have given up on the elctorial process in America. It will not provide us with anthing except different degrees of Liberalism. I know of nobody running for public office that really understands the Constitution and is willing to stand up for it. They all will compromise at the end of the day.

    I am getting sick of compromising the Constitution and the founding principals of this country.

    We need a revolution to restore the Republic and the Constitution.

    Since I am not strong enough or smart enough to lead the revolution I will just sit around on my ass and complain about it.
     

  3. #13  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    You need to worry more about your own friggin socialist country and less about mine.
    Australia is not socialist. Really, Alvin...try and keep up...

    I have given up on the elctorial process in America. It will not provide us with anthing except different degrees of Liberalism.
    Then I expect that we will hear not one more word out of you for the next four years.If you sit on your hands and dont vote, then you have stated that you dont care, and as such turned down your opportunity to make a difference.

    This "goddamn foreigner" and his mates have an average of a 97 percent turnout for all elections, which is way more than the US ever does, and I often wonder what the result would be if you got off YOUR "goddamned asses" and voted and did more for the electoral process.

    One vote times several thousand, or several hundred thousand, is one way to turn an election. You dont want Obama? Then vote against him.

    I say that if you choose not to vote, not to execute that civic duty you keep bleating on about, then you're the one who will live in a "socialist country".

    We get on average 96 to 98 percent turnout and votes here....why is it that you don't?

    I dont give a rats who you vote for..battles are won and lost by those who turn up.And for the last time, MEMBER, the rules of this board state that I am free to give my opinion any time I choose.

    Deal with it.
     

  4. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Since I am not strong enough or smart enough to lead the revolution I will just sit around on my ass and complain about it.
    LOL! We have finally found common ground! Your post indicates significant moral clarity. :D
     

  5. #15  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    LOL! We have finally found common ground! Your post indicates significant moral clarity. :D

    I call them like I see them. I am not going to pretend that I am something that I am not.

    I prefer to live comfortably and chose not to start a revolution. At my age it is easier to complain than to fight.

    Most Americans are just like me and are unwilling to do anything and that is the reason we have two shitasses like McCain and Obama running for President.

    We will deserve what we get for being chickenshits.
     

  6. #16 McCain will win 
    Obama went on his European jaunt to try to look presidential, but when the war broke out McCain sent two military pros to see what was going on. He was presidential. Obama sat on his hands giving pretty speeches.
     

  7. #17  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    How the hell do these idiots throw away leads in times like these.
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Full-Auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    I wonder if Russia's actions in Georgia might have caused the focus of this presidential campaign to shift a bit.
    You bet it does.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member Full-Auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I prefer to live comfortably and chose not to start a revolution. At my age it is easier to complain than to fight.

    Most Americans are just like me and are unwilling to do anything and that is the reason we have two shitasses like McCain and Obama running for President.

    We will deserve what we get for being chickenshits.
    Who would you suggest we fight against if we were to fight?

    Would you round up your buddies and head down to the local DNC office and kill them? Would you assault everyone with an Obama for President yard sign or bumper sticker? Would you kill them on sight or just round them up and put them in camps?

    Would you start shooting at our own military, the same one your son is serving in?

    Who would you fight?
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Full-Auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie5 View Post
    Obama went on his European jaunt to try to look presidential, but when the war broke out McCain sent two military pros to see what was going on. He was presidential. Obama sat on his hands giving pretty speeches.
    But unfortunately the average American voter is dumb as a box of rocks. They are more swayed by eloquent speeches (Bill Clinton) than they are action. As long as you tell the morons you're going to do great things they'll sit around and cheer you. The minute you actually try to do something, they'll condemn your actions and pick your every move apart.

    In our political environment you're best bet is to work on your speech delivery skills and forget about actually leading the country... that is, if you want to be a popular President.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •