Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,033
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    We need a revolution to restore the Republic and the Constitution.

    Since I am not strong enough or smart enough to lead the revolution I will just sit around on my ass and complain about it.
    :eek: What's your DU name again?? :D:D
    May the FORCE be with you!
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    :eek: What's your DU name again?? :D:D

    He's Philosoraptor
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member marinejcksn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Penn State
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Like many of us who are not too happy about McCain being the Repub. nominee, you will vote for the sonofabitch because to not do so would enable Obama to win which might put your son in harms way in Iraq.
    Here's where I'm in a real bind on what to do because one of these men will be my new Commander in Chief in November, I'm not coming home from Iraq until next year. I highly respect McCain: the Man. What he endured in Vietnam is something he can never fully be paid back for and I'd proudly salute the man if I met him. His policies though...he scares me quite frankly. My gut tells me he'll do nothing about the border, possibly allow Cap & Trade to pass his desk un-vetoed, as well as push more for the sprawling american "empire" overseas that's already way too bloated. We've got troops in over 120 countries for crying out loud.

    On the other hand, I'll spend time in the Brig before I'll render a hand salute to Barry. He doesn't have, hasn't earned and in my opinion doesn't rate my respect. He cares nothing for us in the military, he made that perfectly clear when he pulled his headline grabbing stunt by coming here to Iraq. Wouldn't meet with us, wont talk to us, he's Slick Willie 2.0.

    So I'm in a real pickle here.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke
     

  4. #24  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    On the other hand, I'll spend time in the Brig before I'll render a hand salute to Barry.
    Hahahaha.

    If Barack Obama introduced himself to any of you guys you'd act respectfully and with tact. You guys are so pumped full of your own bullshit here it's sick. You wont vote for him because he didn't meet you? You know I've never met the guy either (and he lives in Chicago!) but somehow I can find it in my heart to vote for him. You hate him because he's a democrat, and you'll demonize him as such with zero regard to your actual opinions.

    Congrats on destroying America...
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member marinejcksn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Penn State
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Hahahaha.

    If Barack Obama introduced himself to any of you guys you'd act respectfully and with tact. You guys are so pumped full of your own bullshit here it's sick. You wont vote for him because he didn't meet you? You know I've never met the guy either (and he lives in Chicago!) but somehow I can find it in my heart to vote for him. You hate him because he's a democrat, and you'll demonize him as such with zero regard to your actual opinions.

    Congrats on destroying America...
    Lids, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you here. I've served my country 6 years, been to Iraq twice while you've partied in college, so please don't hesitate to thank a serviceman for providing you the security and freedom to rip bong hits at Lambda Lambda Lambda.

    I wont vote for the man because he holds no credentials, has no tact, lacks vision and basically allows himself to be whored out to the masses. Barry's the Gumby of politics; he's bendable into whatever shape or form you desire. I get why he's popular...I understand the allure and yes he's an incredible speach-giver. Forgive me for thinking one must have better qualities then good public speaking skills to be the leader of this country.

    P.S. You were right on me not liking the Democratic Party. News flash however, I pretty much hate the GOP these days as well. The Left lost their minds and the Right has no spine, for the most part. Feel better now?
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke
     

  6. #26  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    If Barack Obama introduced himself to any of you guys you'd act respectfully and with tact. You guys are so pumped full of your own bullshit here it's sick.
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member Full-Auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Hahahaha.

    If Barack Obama introduced himself to any of you guys you'd act respectfully and with tact. You guys are so pumped full of your own bullshit here it's sick. You wont vote for him because he didn't meet you? You know I've never met the guy either (and he lives in Chicago!) but somehow I can find it in my heart to vote for him. You hate him because he's a democrat, and you'll demonize him as such with zero regard to your actual opinions.

    Congrats on destroying America...
    Once again you show you lack any understanding about... well, anything.

    I can assure you I wouldn't walk across the street to meet Obama. If I was cornered and he put his hand out, I would refuse to shake it. I wouldn't be rude, I wouldn't say anything snotty, I would just smile and walk away.

    I won't give the time of day to a man who hates me for being White. If you're stupid enough to vote for a man who aligns himself with admitted and unrepentant terrorists, belonged to an anti-American / anti-White church for 20 years, was married by a man who thinks White people are the devil, and is a communist, be my guest. I know there are people in the world as dumb and uncaring about our country as you are. It's a fact of life people like you exist. But, you have a right to exist and be dumb as a box of rocks. Freedom is a great thing.

    Enjoy your blissful stupidity while lounging in the freedom men like marinejcksn provide for you. Don't lecture us about acting respectfully and with tact though. You're talking down to a man who is serving our nation in a war zone at this very moment. Why don't you shut your indignant cock holster and show the man some semblance of respect?
    Last edited by Full-Auto; 08-17-2008 at 01:20 PM.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.
     

  8. #28  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Hahahaha.

    If Barack Obama introduced himself to any of you guys you'd act respectfully and with tact. You guys are so pumped full of your own bullshit here it's sick. You wont vote for him because he didn't meet you? You know I've never met the guy either (and he lives in Chicago!) but somehow I can find it in my heart to vote for him. You hate him because he's a democrat, and you'll demonize him as such with zero regard to your actual opinions.

    Congrats on destroying America...
    Eyelids gets a D- for trying to be funny and an F- for substance.
     

  9. #29  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I was thinking that too. Obama's numbers have gone down in the past week. Maybe some folks are thinking about the Cold War again.
    I'd say so. I always thought that if the Cold War hadn't ended in '89, Clinton would never have been elected in '92. When people are confronted with the dangers of the world, they don't vote for arrogant rookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I have given up on the elctorial process in America. It will not provide us with anthing except different degrees of Liberalism. I know of nobody running for public office that really understands the Constitution and is willing to stand up for it. They all will compromise at the end of the day.
    I am getting sick of compromising the Constitution and the founding principals of this country.
    We need a revolution to restore the Republic and the Constitution.
    Since I am not strong enough or smart enough to lead the revolution I will just sit around on my ass and complain about it.
    In other words, "real Americans" now favor sedition. Man, they really do need to take your guns away before you hurt yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    ...So I'm in a real pickle here.
    While I disagree with McCain on a lot of fundamental issues, the fact remains that I admire his character tremendously. I don't think that he'll do what I think is the right thing on any number of issues, but I do know that he'll do what he thinks is the right thing, while Obama will always do the expedient thing, no matter how much damage it does to the country. That makes this a no-brainer. I vote for the man that I can follow into combat, even if I don't agree with him on immigration, campaign finance and environonsense.
    I I signed up under Reagan, but I also served during the Clinton administration, when the most pressing issues, in the eyes of the Commander-in-Chief, were whether or not gays could openly serve and whether the Army should wear black berets, while the threat of a radical change in geopolitical realities went completely unnoticed. It was hard, especially when he used us to try to distract attention from his scandals (attacking Saddam on the day of Monica Lewinsky's testimony was a despicable wagging of the dog), but ultimately, our oath isn't to the elected officials, but to the Constitution that defines their powers and ours. Some politicians make that duty harder than others, but duty isn't easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Hahahaha.
    If Barack Obama introduced himself to any of you guys you'd act respectfully and with tact. You guys are so pumped full of your own bullshit here it's sick. You wont vote for him because he didn't meet you? You know I've never met the guy either (and he lives in Chicago!) but somehow I can find it in my heart to vote for him. You hate him because he's a democrat, and you'll demonize him as such with zero regard to your actual opinions.
    Congrats on destroying America...
    First of all, I don't hate Obama. I think that he's an empty suit that's puffed up on his own press, but who otherwise brings nothing to the office that he's seeking. I also think that his positions are wrong on just about every issue, and that he lacks the experience and knowledge to be effective in an executive position. If I met him, I would be tactful and respectful, because I am an adult, but I wouldn't tell him that I'd support him or that I agree with him, and if he's elected, I will do my best to support and defend the Constitution, as per my oath. That doesn't change, no matter who is in the White House. OTOH, how would you react to meeting President Bush or Sen. McCain?
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post
    Once again you show you lack any understanding about... well, anything.
    ...Enjoy our blissful stupidity while lounging in the freedom men like marinejcksn provide for you. Don't lecture us about acting respectfully and with tact though. You're talking down to a man who is serving our nation in a war zone at this very moment. Why don't you shut your indignant cock holster and show the man some semblance of respect?
    Eyelids doesn't respect anything except power, like most liberals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto
    Who would you suggest we fight against if we were to fight?
    ...Would you start shooting at our own military, the same one your son is serving in?
    Who would you fight?
    Israel. Haven't you been reading his posts? It's all about the Jooooooooooooooooooos...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
     

  10. #30  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    How the hell do these idiots throw away leads in times like these.
    Well Obama hasn't really thrown away leads, he's just stopped widening the gap.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •