Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Brad Pitt is 'willing to look at the death penalty' in bizarre rant against BP 
    This just goes to show how very out of touch with reality the hollywood left really are . . . .

By David Gardner
    Last updated at 6:49 PM on 22nd August 2010

Brad Pitt has waded into the Gulf oil spill controversy with an extraordinary veiled attack on BP.

The Hollywood actor said he would consider the death penalty for those to blame for the ruptured well that gushed millions of gallons of oil into the ocean.

He was speaking in a documentary due to be screened in the US tomorrow tonight.
    Brad Pitt has said he would consider the death penalty for those to blame for the Gulf oil spill crisis

Brad Pitt has said he would consider the death penalty for those to blame for the Gulf oil spill crisis

Asked about the people responsible for the crisis, the ‘Inglourious Basterds’ star said: ‘I was never for the death penalty before – I am willing to look at it again.’

CONTINUED
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

He should get busy trying to figure out who his wife will be sleeping with next not wading into political issues.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    He should get busy trying to figure out who his wife will be sleeping with next not wading into political issues.
    Wife is a euphemism, right? I'm not aware that they've ever actually married.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Wife is a euphemism, right? I'm not aware that they've ever actually married.
    Right - my mistake. I should have said, "...who his baby mama will be sleeping with next". :D

Right - my mistake. I should have said, "...who his baby mama will be sleeping with next". :D
    Who ever it is, it will be someone who is already involved with someone else. She doesn't seem to want anything unless she can take it from some one else... including her children.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Who ever it is, it will be someone who is already involved with someone else. She doesn't seem to want anything unless she can take it from some one else... including her children.
    She made a play for Depp on the set of "The Accidental Tourist" which is coming out soon. By all accounts, he is the only leading man she hasn't slept with.

She made a play for Depp on the set of "The Accidental Tourist" which is coming out soon. By all accounts, he is the only leading man she hasn't slept with.
    That you know of...her not sleeping with Depp that is. Angelina Jolie has had more dicks in her than a Richard convention.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    That you know of...her not sleeping with Depp that is. Angelina Jolie has had more dicks in her than a Richard convention.
    If she had as many pricks poking out of her as she's had poking in her, she'd be a porcupine.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

• Brad Pitt has waded into the Gulf oil spill controversy with an extraordinary veiled attack on BP.

The Hollywood actor said he would consider the death penalty for those to blame for the ruptured well that gushed millions of gallons of oil into the ocean.
    Does that include hussein's administration officials that waived EPA and safety regulations......Hmmmmmmmm!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Does that include hussein's administration officials that waived EPA and safety regulations......Hmmmmmmmm!
    As ,much as I disagree with Pitt's views, he does pretty much stand behind his word. I do give him credit for that.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad