1. #1 It pains me to say so, but the President I worked so hard to elect is a homophobe. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

11 Bravo (1000+ posts)

It pains me to say so, but the President I worked so hard to elect is a homophobe.

If you don't support, without reservation, the rights of GLBT citizens to enjoy the same rights as every other American, then I'm sorry, you're a homophobic bigot.
    Would I vote for him again. Yeah, with no hesitation, because a Sarah Palin in the executive branch would probably result in a bounty being placed on gay Americans, with bonus points awarded if you winged 'em from an airplane.
    But still, I'm so fucking disappointed. I thought we had been promised better. Maybe my sons, who love their decorated Naval Aviator gay uncle who has been with the same partner for over 30 years, will inherit a better world.

Better watch it buddy, Skinner may give you da boot! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

funny how anyone who doesn't agree with this POS is a bigot.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

So, since he hates homophobes....................does that make him a bigot?
    Besides I think you'll find that more people, when it comes to gays, hate sin, not the sinner.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

And he would STILL vote for Obama...and the usual exaggeration about Palin, who extended benefits to gay couples in AK during her term as gov. . . Palin's done more for gay rights than Obama ever did. I'm sure he won't leave the cattle pen that's DU , but I wish he would. I'd love to beat some sense into his head. But he's a ...aviator. Can't tell them motherfuckers anything.

What a dumbass. If Obama wins again, 11 Bravo. . .don't you DARE bitch when he stalls ending DADT, not standing up for ending DOMA or passing ENDA ...because I have one more acronym for you because you . . .Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

Gay people...just another vote whore for the Dems.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    And he would STILL vote for Obama...and the usual exaggeration about Palin, who extended benefits to gay couples in AK during her term as gov. . . Palin's done more for gay rights than Obama ever did. I'm sure he won't leave the cattle pen that's DU , but I wish he would. I'd love to beat some sense into his head. But he's a ...aviator. Can't tell them motherfuckers anything.

What a dumbass. If Obama wins again, 11 Bravo. . .don't you DARE bitch when he stalls ending DADT, not standing up for ending DOMA or passing ENDA ...because I have one more acronym for you because you . . .Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

Gay people...just another vote whore for the Dems.

~QC
    His son's uncle is a naval aviator (why would not he say his brother?). If the OP is 11 Bravo, that's infantry.

Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    His son's uncle is a naval aviator (why would not he say his brother?). If the OP is 11 Bravo, that's infantry.
    might be his brother in law - or due to divorce - could be an ex brother in law . . . .But I doubt that either is the case. I'm sure he went for the most sympathetic rout he could. This is well calculated.
    Last edited by PoliCon; 08-24-2010 at 10:42 AM.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Somebody should go over there and egg the poster on, by asking how could a metro sexual like Obama be a homophobe.

One of the dumbest OP I've seen for awhile.

First, you say Pres. Obama is a homophobe ( and you hate homophobes), but you'd vote him again Then ( without any proof) you say that Sarah Palin would put a bounty on gay Americans.

Wonder if Bravo 11 support the building of the mosque at ground zero? You know, the Iman who wants Muslin laws in America; like all gays should be put to death.

Does he support them too?
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.